EPISODE 19 VIRTUE

Dhani : I would like you to come to my room.

With awe and surprise he said " Yes, Okay"

Dhani looks at her other husbands with a sorry expression. Manan walks to her and hugs her.

Manan : Don't look at us like that. We will happily wait for you. I don't like this expression on your face. Replace it with a smile. Please.

She does as Manan said.

She prepares herself for the night. He arrives at the door.

"Wife, I am coming in."

He comes in and looks at her sitting on the bed like she was last night. She is wearing gorgeous clothes. She has adorned herself with flowers. He walks to her and sits on the bed beside her.

"You look beautiful"

She smiles.

"It must have been hard for you. Perhaps you should have chosen someone else. I could have waited "

Dhani : That's why I chose you.

"What"

Dhani : (bashfully looks into his smiling eyes) That's why I chose you. Rest of them shower me with all the love they feel for me. They express to me all their emotions. While you are the one who always holds yourself back. I am afraid that in loving them you will be sidelined. I don't want that to happen.

Aatreya : Hmm. (smiles) So that's why.

Dhani smiles.

Aatreya : Then, shall we?

Dhani : Hmm. Is he blushing? He is the most shy one among them. Please be gentle with me.

Aatreya : (kisses on her forehead) I will, more than you could think.

After some moments in a pleasing process of love making.

Dhani : He is true to his words. He is so gentle. There is no pain. I am enjoying it.

She moans in his ear softly. Aatreya looks at her and kisses her lips.

Next morning, Aatreya wakes up. He slept holding his wife in his gentle embrace. He takes some moments to admire her beautiful bare body and feel her warmth against his body. He leans on and snuggles her and plants some kisses on her neck gently. He tries to pull his other hand from beneath her without waking her up, but fails. Dhani wakes up.

Dhani : You are up so early.

Aatreya : I am used to waking up at this time.

Dhani : This early? But it is not even dawn.

Aatreya : (Caresses her head) You can sleep a little bit more. You must be tired.

Dhani turns towards him.

Dhani : Ah!

Aatreya : What is it?

Dhani : The spousal mark.

Aatreya : Where?

Dhani : (touches at the center of his forehead) Here, at the center of your forehead.

Aatreya : Let me take a look.

He wraps around his clothes and goes to look into the mirror. It's a five petal Lotus of reddish pink color. He is overjoyed to see it.

Aatreya : A Lotus. Didn't you tell us that Lotus feels special to you?

Dhani : Hmm.

Aatreya : This mark represents that our relationship has grown deeper, doesn't it?