EPISODE 26 VENTING THE ANGER OUT

Kalighat.

Over the course of many days, Mithun and Manan kill hundreds of demons. Manan treats the villagers who were attacked and hurt by those demons.

Manan : The situation looks better than before.

Kalighat's Chief : I cannot thank Chief Aatreya less than this. You have helped us greatly. Thank you Prince Mithun and Prince Manan.

Mithun : I am wondering, why have their attacks increased this much? What do they want?

Kalighat's Chief : They want our land. Long ago those demons used to rule and live in Kalighat. But, your great grandfather defeated them and took this land for the subjects of Mitramani Kingdom.

Manan : Let me correct you, Chief. Our great grandfather did not take this land. It was a mutual agreement between the demon king and him. They agreed to leave this land and accepted Mount Kabu as their new home.

Kalighat's Chief : Isn't it the same thing? They had to leave this land. And now, they are trying to get it back.

Manan : How are they the same things?

Mithun : Chief, if you think so, then, can you explain their attacks on Pirpan?

Kalighat's Chief : Well, uh..

"Chief, Princes, protect us. They will burn us alive. Protect us." the villagers screamed.

Those demons has attacked again. Taller than fifteen feet, long and messily braided hair, spiky long nails and red eyes. There are at least fifteen or sixteen of them. They are throwing fire from their mouths with a sharp sound of 'Shaaa!'. Villagers rush towards the Princes to escape from their fire. Mithun takes a deep breath and lifts his divine bow. He starts shooting fire arrows at the demons fiercely. His divine bow can channel any element he wants. His arrows shower on the demons like fire balls. He takes out his arrows, three at a time, with four fingers holding the arrows in between the fingers, grips and pulls the bow string hard. He shoots the arrows in sky. The arrows multiply many times in numbers and comes down with fire burring on their tips to hit those demons. Mithun kills them mercilessly by burning them alive as if he is venting his anger out on them. Manan had never seen him fight like this.

"Hail Prince Mithun" "Hail Prince Mithun" the villagers shouts.

Mithun lowers his divine bow. Manan approaches him.

Manan : Brother, why are you fighting like this nowadays? Is something bothering you?

He doesn't respond.

Manan : What has happened?

Mithun : Let's not waste our time talking. Focus on clearing this area from those stupid creatures.

•••••

Many demons were hunted down by them in the past few days. It looks like the village's peace is restored. There are no demon attacks anymore. Looking that everything is right and peaceful now, Manan decides to go back. Kalighat's Chief and the villagers thank them many times for their help.

The Princes are standing on a cliff side from where the village is clearly visible.

Manan : Ah! Finally, let's go back home. We have rested here for many days, away from home, away from wife.

Mithun goes at peek of the cliff and sits down, smiling sadly. Down the cliff a serene river is flowing in its full might. He hangs his legs down, looking down at the waves hitting the rocky cliff.

Mithun : You go. I will come back after sometime.

Manan : What? Why?

He answers his questions while looking down the cliff.