EPISODE 06 THE AXEMASTER AND THE SWORDSMAN

The next morning Vani and Dhani go to the temple of Ambipur near the Ashram.

Vani : Sis, this temple is surrounded by a lot of trees

Vani : Sis, this temple is surrounded by a lot of trees. Shall we take a walk around?

Dhani : Sure.

After some time.

Dhani : Where are we going? We may get lost in the forest. Let's go back.

Vani : Don't worry. I know this place very well. I have come here many times. Let's go over there. (Aguh... just where is that man?)

Suddenly an arrow crosses pass from their side and hits a tree behind them. There are more arrows coming from the side. It does not look like a hunt game rather an attack. They are frightened and hide behind the trees. A group of men that appear to be soldiers are shooting those arrows. But no one is visible there. Whom are they shooting on?

"Where are you hiding? Come out you morons" one of them shouted. "Shoot arrows in every direction. They must be hiding somewhere here". The soldiers follow the command. Vani gets hit by an arrow in the abdomen area from her back. She screams in pain. Dhani also becomes agitated. "Vani" she shouts.

"There, there. Catch them."

Vani fell on the ground unconscious. "Oh no! Vani! Wake up" Dhani screams. The soldiers shoot more arrows in their direction, not knowing it's not their enemies. Dhani knows it will hit her. She puts herself in the way of the arrows so that they don't touch Vani even by mistake and closes her eyes, ready to be hit.

Out of the thin air, two men appear, dressed in the same clothes, same height and same hair, covering their faces with masks. One is holding two swords, one in each hand and the other is holding two axes, one in each hand. Both of them cut the arrows coming their way. Dhani opens her eyes on hearing the sudden change of sounds that is coming from the arrows being cut in half in thin air. She looks at them. They appear to be professional swordsman and axemaster. Dhani is mesmerized by their skills. She watches them with excitement as they skillfully cut the arrows.

"Are your arrows finished?" says one of them. "But we have just started. Haha" says the other one. Both of them laugh.

 Both of them laugh