EPISODE 39 IT'S BALI'S TURN TONIGHT

"The day I saw you for the very first time, my heart accepted you as my wife, not even asked for my permission" Aatreya says.

Her cheeks blush in the shades of pink as she averts her eyes.

"I need to wash up. The sand court was all muddy because of the rain"

She doesn't say anything.

"Wife?"

"Huh?"

"I have to remove my clothes."

"Okay."

He gets surprised by her reply. She didn't properly hear what he said. It made him amused.

"Then, will you leave the room or should I start the show for you?"

He grins as he says this. She becomes aware of what he means by that and looks at him.

"It's okay if you want to see me remove my clothes. I will be all the more happy to do that. Haha" he says teasingly.

Dhani turns away. She knows he is teasing her.

"I...I am leaving" she replies bashfully.

She takes a peek at his slender body before coming out of his room. A beautiful laugh comes from inside his room. He chuckled as she left.

"Huh! He enjoyed my gaze and teased me too" she murmurs and giggles. "He is handsome without clothes."

She presses her lips too avoid her chuckle. From a distance, she sees Bali, who has just washed himself, walking with a gloomy face.

"Husband?"

Bali stops. "Yes?"

She goes near him.

"You fought admirably in the duel, husband."

"I lost in the duel" Bali exclaims with a gloomy face.

"But you also won in the first duel. And the way you fought and gave a tough fight to husband, I am so proud of you."

His face lights up.

"Really?"

"Hmm."

"Well, I did not fight with my full might. I am not good at fighting, I am good at killing" he says with full pride and laughs.

"Ah! Hahaha" Dhani forces a laugh.

She looks at his arm muscles and remembers the awful poses he was making in the practice ground. Bali sees her staring at his muscles and grabs her waist.

"Ahh! Husband! What are you....'

He leans closer and inhales her sweet scent around her neck. His big hands caresses her back from the thin layer of her clothe.

"Husband, what are..."

Bali kisses her neck softly. The kiss sends shivering waves to her whole body.

"Don't you want to touch your mountain again? You can do anything to me tonight. I will do as you please."

His teeth dig into her neck. She tries to remove his hands from his back.

"Someone might see us like this."

Bali grins on her soft skin.

"So?"

"Husband, not now."

Her hands try to remove his big hands. Not a single finger laid on her body is ready to move. He kisses her lips and squeeze her in his arms.