EPISODE 03 A LONGING HAS BEEN MET

Dhani comes out and offers them water to drink. Bali's temper is replaced by a smile.

Vani comes out of the house and looks at them.

"Oh! They are the people from the temple"

Nivid : (Drinks water). Ahh.. people of this village are very hospitable, very helpful. Young maidan, thank you so much for quenching our thirst. May I know your name?

Dhani: (Smiles). Your welcome, Sir. My name is.....

Vani : Her name is Chandi. And my name is Chamundi. We are pleased to help you, Sir. Thank you for giving us the pleasure to serve you.

Nivid looks at her with eyes wide open.

(Chandi and Chamundi are the names of goddesses who kill demons)

Nivid: Is she telling us to go? There is no way any parent would give such dangerous names to their daughters.

Nivid : Ha Ha. Young maidan, you have pretty good names. By the way, I...

Vani : bows down. Thank you Sir. Have a good night's rest tonight. It's getting late. And don't forget to drink the night tea. Veerapalli is very famous for its night tea.

Nivid : agitatedly. Haha.. thank you again young maidan. Let's go (to Bali).

Bali bows down to her with a smile. They look with love towards each other.

Vani : Why in the world had them to come to our house out of all other houses. I don't feel good about them. And that man, he looks like he will just kill someone if he gets angry on slightest of things.

Dhani : He looks considerate to me.

Vani : raises her brows. Sis, just tell me, is this type of man your fantasy? Oh..oho.. did you ask for this kind of man from the Lord? Aha.. hahaha.

Dhani : Nervously. Shut up.

In the Ashram of Veerapalli...
{Ashram is a place where travellers or devotees can live for some days. It is always near a temple.}

Bali : Smiles. Chandi! Chandi! Mmm..

Nivid : Why are you repeating her name like a mantra? Anyway, I don't think it's her real name.

Aatreya comes in...

Nivid : Your Highness!

Bali adjusts and snaps out of his thoughts.

Aatreya : How was the Village?

Bali : Beautiful brother....(pauses)

Aatreya : And?

Nivid : Your Highness! Veerapalli is a very beautiful village. Its rich in culture and landscape. We saw the rice fields today, and I can say that this village has the blessings of Goddess Annapurna. People here are very hospitable towards foreigners.

Aatreya : Good to hear. Trade with Veerapalli will enhance both villages' wealth and welfare.

At Dhani's house...

Vani : Welcome back pa! You know what happened today? You don't know. I will tell you. Today in the temple I saw a big, this big...................,......... And in the evening............. But, I have my suspicion that he was looking for Sister. In the temple he kept glaring at her like he would just kill her.

Father : Are you talking about Master Bali? Haha ..he matches the description.

Vani : You know him?

Father : ....? Are you really talking about Master Bali?