EPISODE 27 IT GLOWS?

After breakfast, Aatreya goes to the field with Manan, while Bali and Aanan are still in the house.

Bali : Wife, can I sleep with you tonight?

Aanan heard him from a distance. He comes to Dhani, smirking.

Aanan : Wife, can I sleep with you too?

Bali : What? You must've been sleeping with her every night when I was not here.

Aanan : Ah! You are right, brother. I slept with her every night. I kissed her every night when you were not here. She enjoyed my company every night. Every night, I touched her w…

Dhani : (flustered) Stop it. Shouldn't both of you go and help your elder brother? He came back and immediately started working with people.

Bali's expression saddens. He pouts like a child. His expression is making Aanan laugh hard in his mouth. He turns away to avoid laughing out loud. Bali scratches his head.

Bali : Wife, I want to sleep with you tonight. I will kiss you, accompany you and … and.. what else did you do?

Aanan : I? I touched her…

Dhani : (shouts) You two, go and help your elder brother. Go exert your energy there.

•••••

Aatreya : Good work everyone

Aatreya : Good work everyone. We are well prepared for the monsoon. Now let's restructure the canals to better facilitate water flow in our farms.

"Hail our Chief. Hail our Chief."

Aanan and Bali reach there.

Manan : Chief, Aanan did a great job in our absence.

Aanan : Thank you brother.

Aatreya : Is that so?

Manan : Yes Chief. He always told others what to do and so they did. He delegated all his responsibility to the Ministers and the Ministers guided the farmers and labourers while he stayed in the home to avoid working in sun and mud.

Aanan looks away.

Aatreya : (seething) Go in the field and guide the farmers.

Aanan scowls.

Bali : Brother, his delicate skin will get burned in the sun. Hahaha.

Aatreya : (authoritative) Go Aanan.

Aanan goes in the field.

Bali : Let me help with this.

"No Prince Bali!!!"

Bali : What?

Aatreya : Don't apply too much strength on it.

Bali : When did I ever do that?