EPISODE 21 STRENGTH

(A/n : A little aggressive rom scene ahead, but still it may not be suitable for some readers. You can cross this ____ line and read afterwards:)
.
.
.

Bali : Let me worship you with all my love and passion of my heart that only beats for you.

Dhani feels shy. Her heart flutters on Bali's words. She smiles at him.

He starts kissing her with passion. His passion soon turns into aggression. He aggressively removes every piece of clothing that is there between her and him and puts his whole weight on her. She is not able to move an inch. He tugs both her hands to the bed with force and kisses her aggressively and bites her breasts forcefully. He is so big for her, so heavy for her and so rough for her. She screams many times.

"Ahhh! It's hurting. Please...please slow down. Umm. Agh!!" She screams.

She bites her lips in pain.

He does not listen to her. His bites are causing her unbearable pains. His roughness is making her body tremble in pain. He continues his torcher for hours.

•••••

Bali : Ah! It was wonderful.

He embraces her in his arms tightly, passionately plays with her hair and plants kisses on her body.

Bali : Thank you wife.

Her whole body is trembling in pain. The pain brings tears to her eyes. She hiccups sorely, wipes her tears and pretends to sleep.

_________________________________

The sun has risen and the room is bright now. Dhani wakes up and looks at Bali, who is still sleeping, holding her tightly. She comes out of his hold and looks at her body with a sad expression on her face. Her body is covered with bite marks, scratches and cuts. She looks for her clothes to cover her body. They are torn and not in a condition to be worn. She covers herself with the sheets and sits there. Her body is still aching.

The sunlight falls on Bali's face and he wakes up. He looks at his wife looking outside the window. The sun is radiating on her face.

Bali : So beautiful.

Dhani looks at him.

Dhani : Good morning.

Bali sits up and takes her into his arms and hugs her tightly.

Bali : Why is this blanket between us? Let me remove it.

Dhani : No, don't. Please.

Bali : Aw. She is shy since it's more bright now. Okay. Let me give you some more hugs. Oh! But where is my spousal mark?

He checks for it. It appeared on his left arm muscles.

Bali : Look, it's here.

Dhani touches it and they look into each other's eyes. The spousal mark has bestowed them a deeper connection with each other.

Bali : I love you wife. I love you more than anything else in the world.

Dhani : I love you too.

Dhani plants a kiss on his huge chest and rests her head on it.

Dhani : Can you call the maids for me? I need some clothes. My clothes are all torn.

Bali looks at what he did last night.

Bali : I ruined your pretty clothes.

Dhani : It's okay. I have plenty of them.

•••••