EPISODE 36 PREPARED TO DEPART?

The sun has risen in the blue sky and Aatreya has gone to the temple with Dhani.

Mithun has dressed himself elegantly and styled his long hair attractively to receive appreciation from his wife. The hairstyle makes him look more handsome. He knows that she loves his long hair by how she was playing with it last night when she was in his arms. The memories of last night are still fresh in his mind.

Now, he is sitting in the garden continuously grinning while looking at the blooming flowers. Aanan and Manan come there for a walk and look at his wide grinning face.

Manan : Brother Mithun is having mood swings lately.

Aanan : Right. When I saw him last evening he looked depressed. Look at him now, he is smiling showing all his teeth. Even a child who doesn't know counting can count all his teeth today. And what's with the new hairstyle?

Manan : I am worried about him. Should I run a medical check on him?

Aanan : (folds arms) Hmm. You should do that.

Manan : What could be wrong with him?

Aatreya : What's wrong with whom?

They turn and look at Aatreya.

Aanan : Oh! Brother, you returned? We were talking about brother Mithun. He is having mood swings. It can be because of fatigue.

Manan : Yes. He had a long journey and just returned two days back.

Aatreya smirks slightly hearing their conversation. Then, he shouts to call Mithun.

Aatreya : Mithun?

Mithun : Huh? Yes, brother.

Mithun looks at Aatreya and comes towards him. His eyes gaze past him where Dhani is standing talking to some maids. His already spread lip corners spread wider. Dhani notices his new hairstyle.

Aatreya : Are you prepared to depart?

Mithun : Huh? Depart? Where?

Aatreya : What do you mean where? To the Capital. You have to go to the Capital.

Mithun : (shocked) Ohh!

Aatreya : What? Did you forget? You yourself said you wanted to go to the Capital yesterday.

Mithun : N..No brother. I remember it.....Headfreez! I completely forgot about it. I said I wanted to go because I wanted to stay away from her. But, now, I don't want to leave her. Oh Lord!!

He looks at her with sad parting eyes. She looks at him. His expressions are making her laugh. She presses her lips to avoid laughing.

Aatreya : Yesterday your behaviour was quite unusual. I thought it's because you are having problems with wife. But now looking at you I am relieved.

Mithun : No, brother, everything is good (looks at Dhani) between us.

Aatreya : Hmm. By the way, where is your spousal mark? I don't remember seeing your spousal mark.

Aanan : Yes. I also haven't seen it.

Mithun : Ah! It's here.

He turns and lifts his clothe up from his waist.

Aanan : Here? Why here? Right above your bottocks?

Startled, Mithun turns back towards them.

Mithun : Hey!! Be a little decent. You are talking to your elder brother.

Aanan : (lowers eyes) Sorry.

Manan : Do divine spousal marks appear on those parts?

Dhani : (puts hands on her chest) I am grateful it did not appear anywhere lower than that.