Blessed with Five Husbands SEASON 02

Hello dear readers!

Blessed with Five Husbands will be back by the next week. I will upload one chapter every Wednesday.

This is a small message to my readers.

While reading the story, you may feel that sometimes the story is going too fast or too slow sometimes. The characters are not showing enough emotions or that they are not strongly developed.

It's not because my characters lack emotions or that they are not strong. As you know, I am new to writing (novel writing), sometimes, I can't find the words that would express the scenes richly.

And, since November, I have started working a full time job. I am sort of time bound, thus my story is progressing slowly. Bear with me dear readers, I am learning and improving and writing too. Any suggesstions and opinions about the story and it's characters is received with an open heart.

Thank you all for your kind love and support. I really feel appreciated when I receive comments of you enjoying the story. So do comment your opinions or anything you feel about the chapters.

And one more thing, I have changed my writing style. I hope those of you who enjoyed the previous style will like and enjoy it too.

Happy reading my dear readers!!!