EPISODE 23 AANAN

Dhani comes to her room. Aanan is already sitting on the bed. She notices that he has groomed himself a little extra today. As always he looks spectacularly attractive. But, his expression is somewhat off.

Dhani : You are already here. Did you wait long?

He doesn't respond. Looking at his expression she knows that he is upset with her. After all, he spent the last two hours grooming himself for the night. Dhani comes near him and holds her ears with her hands.

Dhani : I am sorry. Please forgive me, my dear husband.

He looks away.

Dhani : Should I kneel, my Lord Husband?

Aanan : (grins) There is no need for that. Are you really sorry for making me wait for you so long?

Dhani : Yes, I am.

He pulls her closer and locks her in his embrace.

Aanan : Then, tonight, worship my handsome face and body with a plenty of kisses, will you?

Dhani : (blush) Yes, my Lord Husband..... Your body smells flowery. Is it a lotus scent?

Aanan : (murmurs in her ears) Once my wife told me that she likes lotus flowers, so I made myself smell like it. Now, my wife will love me even more.

Dhani : (blush) Hmm.

Aanan : By the way, where will my spousal mark appear?

Dhani : Mostly, I guess on your face.

Aanan : (concerned) My face?

Dhani : Yes. What happened?

Aanan : (anxious) What if it appears on my cheeks and makes me look ugly?

Dhani : What?

Aanan : Or, what if it appears on my nose? NO. Wife, I want that my spousal mark appears on a part where it will add to my charms, just like brother Aatreya's spousal mark. Nowadays, whenever someone looks at him, they say that his spousal mark makes him look more handsome than before. I want that for me too.

Dhani : You will always be the most handsome man ever for me, no matter what.

Aanan : What do you like on my face the most?

Dhani : Huh?

Aanan : Most probably, it will appear on that part. Look at my handsome face and tell me what do you like the most? My nose? My lips? My eyes?

She carefully looks at his face.

Dhani : Everything.

He slowly grins wide and bright.

Aanan : Of course, everything. Because everything is crafted with perfection...... (anxious) Though, I need to know where it will appear. I guess it will appear on my chin because chin is considered the beauty spot.

Dhani : (chuckles) Why are you so concerned with that?

Aanan : Of course I will. If it affects my good looks, you will not look at me the way you do now.

Dhani : That's not going to happen.

Aanan : Who knows. What if you think I have become ugly after getting my spousal mark. Lord, I wish that my spousal mark will add to my handsomeness and whenever my wife will look at my face, she will forget everyone else and come in my arms instantly.

She chuckles seeing him this concerned about his beauty.

She closes her eyes, and says "your spousal mark will enhance your handsome and charming looks a thousand fold."