EPISODE 18 FLOWER VALLEY

Aanan takes Dhani to the temple. Everyone at the temple looks at her with smiles on their faces.

Someone : How was your night, Queen?

Dhani is stunned by the question.

Other one : You must have been tired, right? Especially because of Prince Bali.

Another one : Ah, yes yes, yes, he looks like he has good stamina. It must have been really hard for you to handle him.

Dhani's face turned red on their questions. She did her worship and left the temple.

Aanan : Why is your face so red, Wife?

Dhani : It's nothing.

Aanan : Those women must have bolstered you with a lot of questions. Anyway, would you like to see the Village with me?

Dhani : (excited) Can we?

Aanan sends away the maids and servants with the palanquin, and sits on a horse with Dhani.

Aanan : Hold me tight. Let's go.

Aanan slowly walks the horse in the village. People look at them. Villagers talk with each other.

"Look, Prince Aanan and our Queen."

"Both of them are so beautiful. They look perfect with each other."

Aanan smiles listening to their talks.

Aanan : Wife, Look over there. They are our wheat fields.

She looks to the side. He mischievously plants a kiss on her neck.

Aanan : And look over there. They are our mango gardens.

 They are our mango gardens

Dhani looks at the side. Again, he tenderly plants a kiss on her neck. Dhani looks at him. She is enjoying his naughty behavior.

Aanan : Wife, look at that. That's the statue of our Mother Goddess. She bestows love, fertility and protection to our land.

Dhani bows down to the statue of the Mother goddess.

Aanan : Now, let's go somewhere a little far. Do you know how big Naimisharan is?

Dhani : It's the biggest village in Avabhoomi .

Aanan : Let's take a round. If you feel scared of my speed, hold me really tight and remember, I won't let you slip away from me.

Dhani : (smiles) Shouldn't I tell you to slow down?

Aanan : …. Well, you can do that too.

Aanan starts riding his horse faster and faster and faster. Dhani is astounded by his speed. The air forcefully splashes at her face that she is not able to open her eyes. She turns her head back to Aanan's chest.