EPISODE 38 AATREYA VS BALI

Dhani continues to read her favourite book that Aatreya gave her. It has become her favourite because he has given it to her. A pleasing smile comes on her lips whenever she holds this book.

Champa comes rushing in the room slamming the door.

"Queen! Queen!"

But instead of going to her, she goes to the other window that is on the other end of her room, from where the practice ground is seen.

"Queen, come here."

It surprises Dhani how excited she looks and somewhat scares her.

"Queen, why aren't you coming here?"

She comes running to her and grabs her hand.

"Easy, easy Champa. What happened?"

She drags her to the window.

"You once said that you would like to see the Princes practise. Look outside."

She looks outside the window. Far on the practice ground Bali and other wrestlers are practicing their skills. The practice ground is made with sand bed. Different weapons are kept on it's side and wrestlers are standing surrounding it. One wrestler and Bali are on the sand court.

"Queen, that man who is standing with Prince Bali is the most powerful wrestler of Naimisharan after Prince Bali. And those two who are standing on the right are well known fighters. They have even won wrestling games of Mitramani."

"They look quite muscular" a voice comes from behind her. She turns back to see her maids gazing outside the window at the practice ground.

"When did you all come here?"

"Since you are looking outside Queen."

"Look, look they are starting the duel" Champa says.

The maids look at the practise ground keenly.

"Look at those ripe muscles" one of them says.

Their reactions make Dhani laugh.

"It looks like that wrestler is quite popular here. Haha."

"No, Queen. Prince Bali is infamous for breaking bones while practicing. That poor muscle baby. What is going to happen to him today?"

"Now, look how Prince Bali will stomp his bones." Champa says.

"Will he break his bones too?" Says another maid and sighs. "This is always the scene here, Prince Bali breaks their bones and Prince Manan fixes them."

Dhani is unsure of what they are talking about. She looks at the practise ground. Bali is practicing some moves with the wrestler. None of them look like they can match Bali's power. He looks much stronger than any other wrestler.

Bali catches the wrestler's head from behind and grips his arms. While practicing this move his eyes catches the glimpse of Dhani through the window. He pulls out and steals a side peek at her.

"Wife is watching me. She must be looking at my muscles."

"Hahaha" he laughs loud and rolls his shoulders back exposing his buff muscles on the back to Dhani.

The maids look back at her.

"Queen, Prince Bali saw you. Hehe."

They chuckle aloud.

Their giggles reach the sand court and into his ears. A surge of power rises from within him and he clenches his arm muscles hard to show it to her. The buff there is unimaginable.