EPISODE 08 HEART TALKS

Seeing how her sister cared for her, Dhani is moved. She hugs Vani again

Dhani : But why did you decide to go into the forest? If I simply had asked to meet him, Mother and Father would have allowed me to meet him. You could have just told me.

Vani : No, definitely not. Mother would never have allowed you to meet any man. Never. Know matter how sweetly you would have asked. She is an old-fashioned woman. She would have let you see him only and only when he becomes your husband.

Both of them laugh heartily not knowing that their mother is still there, listening to their heart talks.

Vani : But anyway, since you saw him, it's all ok now. So, tell me, does he match what my sister prayed for? They say that couples that bond through blessings feel a connection from deep within. Did you feel that connection? Is he the one? Tell me, tell me. Ouch....ouch...

Dhani looks at her with worry. Mala also glances, but she knows nothing is serious, since it's Vani.

Vani : I am okay. I am okay.

Dhani : Connection you ask. I am feeling this connection with every man I meet since I returned here. I don't understand what is happening.

Vani : Every man? What do you mean? Who else you felt connected with.

Dhani feels shy about this.

Dhani : No, Nothing. Just forget it.

Vani : Did you feel this connection with Keechak too?

Dhani : (nods side by side) No. Rather I felt angry at him.

Vani : I witnessed that just now. But please don't get angry with him because of me. I don't want you to fight with your future husband because of me.

Dhani : It's not because of you. Besides, I will not get married to him. I didn't feel slightest of connection or emotion towards him. And I am sure he is not the one.

Vani : But father is ready to proceed with this marriage.

Dhani : Don't worry. I am destined to receive my blessings.

Vani : If you say so. Well, I thought you liked muscular men and must have asked for someone muscley. So Keechak seemed fit to me.

Dhani : Wha...what? You.. how do you think about such things?

Vani : Aaha, don't be shy, I know your taste. I saw how you were looking at that beast man's muscles with admiring eyes back then. I thought you would like this Keechak also. He is also quite muscular.

Dhnai : Bali is much more muscular than Keechak. And I...huh..(puts her hands on her mouth)

Vani : Haaa! Caught you. Hahah. Ouch.. oh..eh

Dhani : (feeling shameful) Le.... let's ...don't tell anyone about it.

Vani : You even remember his name. Hahaha

Dhani : Stop it now.

Vani : So, wait a second, did you feel some connection with him?

Dhani : (bites her lips) I...did feel though...I felt this same feeling with....

Vani : Hah? (Her whole face smiles) Hmmm.

Dhani : I can see your excitement in your glittering eyes. It's making me feel uneasy.

Dhani's mother stands from her chair. They look in her direction because of the sound of chair crackling. They are both shocked to see their mother standing there. Vani gulps as she remembers what she said about her. Dhani's shyness is replaced with an indifferent expression because she knows a questionnaire is ready in her mother's mind.