ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

April 10, 2019

Sreedevi

Where is he gone so long?

Ajay has went to the super market to get some groceries and its already quarter to 9.  Yesterday I watched Alaipayuthe for the first time and I regretted for not watching that movie all these days. It was such an epic movie. It almost made me cry at the end. Watching a good movie is also good for mental health like how reading a good book does.

Ajay has said that it will be movie nights from today as I have missed watching a lot of nice movies. I am usually not so interested in watching movies or simping heroes and heroines.  I have heard about those famous movies and how everybody love them but I never felt like watching it.

The fact that Ajay watches movies is quite a wonder for me. I have never seen him watching movies. All he does is PlayStation and cooking other than going for work. He said that he was completely a different person before. If so, Why did he change? Why did he turn into a workaholic person? Why do I feel like I want to know everything of him when I dont care about others?

The doorbell brings me back to the world. I open the door and find him with a goofy smile on his face and a whole lot of covers in his both hands. I smiled at him.

"Itha konjam pudich help pana nalla irukum" he says eyeing the covers on his hands.

"Oops" I tucked my saree end in my waist and took some covers from him.

He kept all the covers on the dining table and stretched his arms.

"Yen late uh?" I kept the things on the table.

"Haiyo atha yen kekura" He sighed and sat on the chair.

"Hmm?? " I checked the things in the covers.

"Pora vazhila oru kada oda inaugration pola.. Anga ore block uh... Vera vazhiya polam nu patha antha traffic la naduvula matikiten.."he leans back to the chair and rotates the car key.

"Ohh... Seri sapdulama? Time aayiduch la" I look at the wall clock that is showing 9'o clock.

"Okay... Enna dinner?" He walks around the table and washes his hands.

"Idly?" I walk to the kitchen and bring the casserole of Idly and Chutney.

"Hm-Mhm" he sat on the chair.

I kept the plate and served three idlis and puthina chutney on it before serving myself.

"Devi thookam varutha?" He asks as he finish eating.

"Yen?"

"Illa nethu maari movie pakalama?" He asks excitedly.

I act like thinking for a moment before saying "Late aayidiche..."

He pouts and gets up from the seat with a grumpy face and move to the kitchen. I supress my giggle and follow him. He grabs the plate from me and washes them with a pout. A smile crept my face seeing the other side of this man. Though he is a grown up man, he is a child from inside. He is literally behaving like how a little kid would behave when their mother don't get them an ice cream.

"Nejamave thookam varutha?" He asks again with a pout.

I chuckle loudly and shook my head.

"Naan summa sonnen Ajay... Naan namma movie pakalam nu thaan wait panit irunthen avlo neram" I said.

"Nejamava?" His eyes shined in elation.

I just nodded my head.

"Okay Apo vaa.. Namma VTV pakalam" he moved to the hall and connected his pen drive.