ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Ajay

Enga irunth da varinga? Enakkunne..

Akash, John. Is there anyone else? I thought of accompanying Sreedevi to her school. It would be difficult for her to travel by metro and more than that, I was free and I may get bored sitting alone at home without her. But I wasn't expecting to meet this infamous John sir here. I am glad that I met him finally.

I atleast knew there was someone John out there seeing Sreedevi but this little boy was totally unexpected. How old is he? And how dare he say he loves my wife and that too to me. I thought he was trying for marks but he has went too far, far beyond I could even think. He proved me in every possible languages that I was a 90s kid.

And coming to John sir, I cant help but laugh at him. Though I feel a little bad for him, my possesiveness that Sreedevi is only mine made me talk absurd and immature dialogues. John sir being John sir, went away silently. If he was somebody I expected him to be, he wouldn't be leaving without atleast punching me.

Sreedevi walked towards the car, zipping her handbag. That Akash has already left. I saw him leaving with his parents and sister. He was actioning me with his hands and face telling not to tell Sreedevi about his stunt. I just nodded at him. John sir was walking behind her towards my direction.

Sreedevi smiled at me hanging her hand bag on her shoulder. She looked nothing less than an angel. Her free hair, normal cotton blue saree, little bindi and jhumka, tight leather wrist watch. She looked like my old tamil teacher Kalaivaani whom I have admired a lot when I was a kid. I want to pull her against me and kiss that little cheeks of her for her effortless beauty.

She looks gorgeous on whatever she wears. I swear she would be gorgeous if she doesn't wear too. She is anyway gorgeous.

"Polama?" She asked me with a cheeky smile, showing her dimple. I pinched it . John sir silenty sat on his bike that was parked beside my car.

"John sir" I yelled at him.

Sreedevi turned her head to him. He took a deep breath and looked at me with a straight face.

"Kelambitingala?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"Ok poyit vaanga pontati pulla ellam ketatha sollunga" I said.

He didn't reply but rode his bike away. I mentally chuckled while Sreedevi hit my arms.

"Avuruk kalyaname aagala jay" she said opening the car door.

"Athaan theriyume" I sat on the driving seat and fastened the seatbelt.

Sreedevi shook her head and kept the handbag in the back and sighed rubbing her temples.

"Ennachu?" I asked changing the gear and turning the steering wheel driving out of the college premises.

"Onula.... Exhausting ah iruku.. Neraya pesnen.. Manushanga kitta.. Athaan" she said.

I chuckled "Manushanga kitta pesna exhausting ah irukuma?"

She nodded tiredly.

"Apro epdi teacher ah irukka?"

"Athu different jay.. Students vera.. Parents vera.. Students kitta naa physics pathi mattum thaa pesren.. Ana parents kitta naa students pathi pesanum.. Unaku puriyutha?" She turned her body to me.

I nodded at her to continue,

"Like avunga class la epdi irukanga, epdi perform panranga... Students kitta book la irukra theory explain panna pothum.. Ana parenta kitta Happenings pathi pesanum.. Ennoda opinion sollanum.. Avunga solrathu kekanum.. Happappa" she shook her head.