ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ

Ajay

Nalla thane pochu...

I sat on the shores letting my feet get washed by the waves. It is a cloudy weather, therefore Climate is good today but not my mind. I have no idea how many hours I have been sitting here. She shouldn't have brought the topic of breakup now. I am disturbed. The fact that Sreedevi came to know about my past relationship is disturbing me. I didn't want her to know that. Will she hate me?

I wanted some alone time to think and calm my disturbing mind, so I decided to go to beach. She must have been probably pissed off. She didn't speak a word after that and she literally slammed the car door when she exited. I want things to be normal between us. I really don't want her to hate me.

"Ajay?"

Somebody hesitantly touches my shoulder. I tilt my head and saw Reba there. I was quite surprised.

"Heyy Reba??"

"Hi Ajay" she smiles pleasantly and sat beside me leaving some distance.

"Epdi irukinga?" She asked.

"Nalla iruken" I masked up my face with a smile.

"Patha apdi therilaye Ajay"

I sighed. She found it! Am I too obvious? Either I am a poor actor or she is a good observer.

"Ethavuth prechana ya Ajay? I can understand if it is your personal problem, you dont have to share.. But work related ah-"

"I dont feel good" I said cutting her off. I just wanted to vent out and I felt I could say what I feel to her.

She looked at me taken aback. She might not have expected that. She waited for me to continue.

"I.. I dont know.. I had a sort of fight? Its.. Its not exactly a fight.. But kind of.. Some misunderstandings..With my friend.. I feel so bad.. I don't know how to fix this.. I just want things to be normal"

I just said the overall situation without much detail because Reba is still a stranger for me.

"Talk Ajay"

I turned to her and frowned.

She smiled sweetly. "Just go and talk to that person. They may shout at you, or not talk to you, whats more are they going to do? Pesna theeratha prechanaye illa Ajay. Have an open conversation. Tell whatever you feel. Misunderstanding can be fixed only if you talk about it. I dont know what the problem is or I dont know if this helps but hope it does"

That makes a whole lot of sense now. Maybe I can just talk to her and fix things back to normal. I dont want her to hate me. I can never tolerate that. I dont know when I started caring about what she thinks of me but I know I kind of started liking her. I can't stop myself from liking her.

A smile crept my face. I looked at Reba

"Did I say something wrong?" She asked me concerned.

I shook my head with that grin on my face. She smiled.

"Reba?"

We turned to see a girl in her twenties.  I know her, she was working in our company, so I have seen her. We stood up on our foot dusting the sand off.

"Hi Ajay" she smiled at me and looked Reba teasingly.

"Haii" I said and turned to Reba to help me with her name.

"Ah.. Ajay you may know.. This is Tanya" she said and I nodded at her.

"Rohan enga?" Reba asked to Tanya and a boy peeked from behind Tanya and giggled at us. He suddenly ran away from there and Tanya ran behind him to catch him.