ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ

Ajay

Solace

Thats how I feel right now being in her embrace, breathing in her presence. She fits perfect in my arms as if she was sculptured just for me. Her fragrance is made just to knock the senses out of me. Her long hair is grown just for me to caress it. Her fingers are made to intertwine with mine. Her eyes are made to lock it with mine. Her lips are made to smash it with mine. And her heart is made to hook it up with mine.

We stood hugging each other for a long time. Her hands kept caressing my hairs while I snuggled into her neck. This is my dream life now. A life with her. With Sreedevi. Loving each other every time, crying on each other shoulders, cuddling in the middle of the night, kissing hard postponing every single chores, making love everywhere in our house, day and night.

Just us. Just me and her.

Sreedevi pulled my face away. She was staring something behind me. I tilted my head behind to see the spiderman posters I have sticked on my wall during my school days.

"Itha innuma vechurkinga?" She said with a laugh getting out of my hold.

"Itha nee pathurkiya?" I asked.

She said yes and went around my room wall caressing all the spiderman, simbu posters and my childhood photos. I watched her with a smile. She opened the cupboard which had my clothes. Under the cupboard there used to be a box full of Abirami's memories but after that break up I discarded everything. So I can be relieved when she is checking. Oh wait-

"Ajay??"

She was already holding it. Damn. There is a drawer in my cupboard in which I have kept things that I used in my school days. In which, I have secured a photo of Sreedevi that I have captured in an instant camera back in 2007. It was a candid photo, she was sitting on the swing in my house wearing a green silk skirt and blouse. Her hair was set free and she was looking somewhere with a little smile. I found her cute and captured it standing on the balcony in the first floor.

I gulped and smiled nervously at her.

"Ithu naan thane?" She asked to which I nodded.

She was staring me without blinking. I went towards her and took that photo from her. I have zoomed in and clicked an aesthetic candid picture.

"Yaar edutha intha photo?" She asked.

"Naan thaan.." I said staring the photo "en kitta oru instant camera irunthuch.. Athula eduthen" I said.

"Yen?" Curiosity filled her voice.

I am still not sure if I should say the actual reason why I captured it.

"Onula.. Ellarayum candid ah eduthit irunthen.. Unnayum eduthen.. Unna kekama thaa eduthen.. Aana azhaga irukku la" I said.

"Naa chinna vayasula ivlo azhaga irunthena??" she said looking the photo as if it was not her.

If only she knew how she drove me crazy for almost three years with her beauty.

I didn't say anything but kept the photo back in my drawer and closed it. I caught her shoulders and dragged her to the bed before she could dig into other things inside the drawer.

Now she was looking at our wedding image. I was relieved she didn't question me furthur on it.

"Ajay namma kalyana naal enna?" She asked out of nowhere. Is she testing me? I decided to tease her.

"September 29 thane?" I said the wrong date on purpose.

"Ohh.. Enak theriyum aana naa unna chumma test pannen" she said.