ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

April 15, 2019

Ajay

Dear men, Never try to tease your wife.

God! The mere try to enjoy the possessive side of my wife went pear shaped when she took 'Reba office' a little too serious. The last two days Sreedevi was continuously sulking her name making me regret my decision to tease her.

Day before yesterday, that is the day we had lunch outside, Reba sent me a message. It was just

Reba office - Hi Ajay, Hope you and your friend are fine now.

Me - Yeah, I talked to him. It was just a misunderstanding. He is clear after I talked to him and we are fine. Thank you for your advise Reba. It means a lot.

Reba office - No mention Ajay. I don't think its a big deal. Will you be kind enough to do a fovour?

Me - What is it?

Reba office - Please don't disclose about my brother to anybody. It would be very kind of you. I know you won't talk much to anyone but still.

Me - No way Reba. I am very much professional with office mates and I know how gross it is to spread someone's personal matters to others.

Reba office - Yeah I know that Ajay. Hope you didn't mistake me. It was just a concern. You are the only one who knows about my brother other than Tanya.

Me - I see. I can understand your concern Reba so I haven't mistook you. And It would be unprofessional if we talk much about personal matters. So Good night.

Reba office - Good night.

Though I am grateful that Reba helped me with her advise the other day, I am aware of her feelings towards me. It would be a mere crush and I am sure she will overcome it soon. If at all she is serious about her feelings, I know what to do.

It took a few minutes for me to finish my conversation with Reba and that infuriated Sreedevi. Adding to it, I said she is cute just to tease her which apparently added fuel to the fire. However, I never knew Sreedevi was so much possessive over me.

Currently Sreedevi is cooking inside and I am checking the train tickets that I have booked for us to go to Coimbatore on 17th i.e day after tomorrow. I have also booked return tickets for us on 22nd.

Sreedevi comes out of the kitchen and glares me. I raised my eyebrows at her. She eyes my laptop and glares me again.

"Ticket check panit irunthen ma" I said whining learning her thoughts.

"Athellam aprom pannunga ipo vanthu pathram velakunga" she twisted her lips and went inside flipping her hair.

Pontati enna sonnalum pannidanum da mavane... mukyama avunga kovama iruntha odane panidanum.

I remembered my dad's words and rushed to the kitchen closing my laptop. Sreedevi was cooking lunch and I silently did the dishes humming a song to myself.

"Reba office uk paatu romba pudikum pola?" She said and I cried.

"Devi ma pleasee da..." I joined my hands "Naa theriyama solliten... Mannichudu..."

"Naa onume sollalaye Ajay... Avaluk paatu pudikuma nu thane keten" she said so innocently.

"Venam inime reba ngra name eh inga vendam... Ava ethuk namma pechula"

Sreedevi turned her head away concentrating on the curry. She was still pissed off. I sighed.

A calling bell disturbed us. I washed my hands and went to open the door only to be welcomed by a courier boy. I stared quizically at him.