ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

April 22, 2019.

Ajay

Finally we are going back after a trip of emotional roller coaster.

I told Sreedevi about my past relationship, expressed how important she is for me, gave a piece of mind to people who hurt her with their venomous words, gained the position in her life where she could seek comfort, realised how it hurts like hell when she ignores me, realised how deeply I am attached to her in a short span of time and can't even survive a single night without her, felt desperate to keep conversing with her, met Abirami and felt like a hard stone in my heart had melted down, confessed my feelings in a different way to Devi, realised what place I have in her heart, danced in the middle of the road with her, kissed my love for her on her forehead.

I dont know at what instant I fell in love with her. The other night, I suddenly woke up from my sleep and found Sreedevi lying on my chest with her eyes shut tightly. I stared her face for few seconds and wondered how deeply and hardly I have fell for this woman. A small smile crept on my lips seeing her form. She seemed like an epitome of happiness for me at that very instant. Its been only 14 days since I even started having conversation with her but I have fell for her in that very short span time.

Its not about 14 days, It might not have took more than 14 seconds for me to fall in love with her.

Its just I didn't realise at what instant I fell for her. Maybe back in 2006 when I saw her in saree for the first time, maybe in 2007 when she served me payasam for her birthday, maybe in 2008 when she ended up in a close proximity with me or maybe in 2019 where I got to know who she was a person. Its just I dont know when.

I was attracted to her years ago and I  overcame it when I didn't see her much after school and then I got committed. Though I was attracted to her back then, I never felt an interest to talk to her and know about her. She was an extreme introvert, I was kind of hesitant to talk to her. My friends hated her on top of that. I thought it might make her uncomfortable if I made conversation with her.

After knowing her who she is, as a person, I might couldn't stop falling for her. I don't know.

If I have had conversations with her eleven years back, I would have fallen for her, eleven years back. Like how I have fallen now. Hardly.

Realising love is funny. When I met Abirami, I had an instant crush on her. When I made conversation with her, I found she had the same crush on me. I built the conversations, inpressed her, confessed and loved her for 4 years. But its different when it comes to Sreedevi. I never had an intention to fall for her or make her fall for me. I casually conversed with her as she is the only person I have for me and suddenly I woke up in the middle of the night and realised how hard I have fell for her. That is just insane.

I kept staring Sreedevi who is packing things leaning to the headboard. She is standing by my side stuffing the clothes inside the bag. Our train back to Chennai is on 3 pm. We will reach there by 10 pm. Mohan uncle told he would drop us at thr railway station.

Time doesn't feel like moving when I am watching her. Its just my favorite time now. Wherever she is or whatever she is, is my favorite now. Her fragrance is my favorite smell. Her voice is my favorite music. Her words are my favorite poem. Her eyes are my favorite. Her lips are my favorite. Her hands are my favorite. Her innocent heart is my most favorite.

And watching her makes me fall in love with her more.

"Devi maa" I called her softly.

"Haan?" She looked up at me.

"Onula" I smiled.

She forrowed her eyebrows and then shook her head folding the clothes.

"Devi maaa" I called her again.