ꜱɪxᴛʏ

Author's note :

Hey guys please read this before you read the chapter. I wanna let you guys know that there is somebody out there who is trying so hard writing poems, podcasts and most importantly story reviews. I never knew somebody like this existed, until she wrote a beautiful honest review of my own story Maaya Kanavagul and tagged me in it.

Unfortunately, there are not many reads for her works. I felt bad seeing that. I myself decided to support her from today and I want you guys to please please read her works and give her a little support. I loved how she wrote my story's review. It touched me that somebody has noticed it so well. By the way her Id is Maya_tamizhan  and the name of her book is 'My podcasts and song shots'. Hope you would support her.

Sreedevi

How dare he put up a drama like that?

I felt bad hearing the demise of his grandmother. Kavitha aunty's face showed how much sad she was for the loss. I seriously thought he would take leave but it caught me off guard when he said he was leaving to office. Like who the hell goes to office when their grandmother is dead? It irritated me when he chose to argue with me instead of explaining me the reason why he wasn't going to take a leave.

Not only that, he lied. Oh my god he lied to uncle that I didn't want to go there and thus I was arguing. Do I look like a typical woman who pulls out drama in a situation? I hate him. I totally hate him. I wash the dishes angrily.

"Ipdi thaan sanda poduvaana epovum?" I hear aunty's voice.

(Do you guys fight like this all the time?)

I turn my head to her and shook my head.

"Illa aunty.. epayachum thaan"

(No aunty..its occasional)

"Paatha apdi therilaye.." she walked towards me and leaned to the counter "anyways romba nosy ah irukka virumbala" she tied her hands against her chest and smiled.

(It doesn't seem like occasional..anyways I don't wish to be nosy)

I stared her. She was taller than me. She had a fair skin tone and looked way younger. Nobody would believe that she has a 7 year old grandson. She had a clear skin, pink lips. She was educated. I wish I looked like her when I grow old. Young and beautiful.

I wonder if he would like me If I don't look young like her when I grow old.

I know she is different from how she looks. Though she is educated, she doesn't act like one. I know she had played a major role in Ajay's break up with Abirami. She was the one who forced him to marry me. She also low-key hates me because I couldn't get pregnant. I knew this from how my mother talked the other day. She is typical albeit she is educated.

"Chithi thaan family laye ennoda favorite" she said out of nowhere.

(Chithi was my favourite in my family)

I paused on my dishes for a second. I waited for her to talk more. She might need somebody to listen to her.

"Chinna vayasula school la oru poi solliten.. enak amma illa.. chithi thaan en guardian..annik enna romba adichaanga.. that was the only day I hated her. Chithi ku poi sonna pudikathu"

(Once I lied when I was in my school.. She was my guardian as my mother was not alive. She beat me badly that day. That was the only day I hated her. She doesn't like lies)

I nodded awkwardly.

"Enak amma illa nu oru naal kooda naa feel pannathe illa..." She said looking down.