ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

April 13, 2019

Ajay

Oru devathai paarkum neram ithu...

My brain sings as I watch Sreedevi who is patting her wet hair with a towel standing in the bedroom balcony. I chuckle at myself. How I have changed in a week. I was someone who didn't even care about somebody's existence, a week ago, but today, by some or the other way, this woman in this beautiful orange saree means a lot.

Everything about Sreedevi feels like a magic. I know her since my childhood. Each and everyone in our gang hated her as she was always with herself and silent. We all avoided talking to her and I got used to it. But ever since I started talking to her casually, I just cant stop myself from getting closer to her. She was just a human being that exist on earth according to me, but after knowing her, she is not just a woman, she is Magic.

My heart wants to know everything about her. First time after years, everything around me is boring except her. First time I am feeling like watching movie with someone. First time I am feeling like going out with someone.

I am already excited to go to Coimbatore for wedding. Not because the fact that I am going home or meet my family, but the fact that I am going with Sreedevi. Its not the first time, I am going to Coimbatore with her. We have been there for a couple of times after marriage. But this time its different la? There is a change in our propotion and I am damn sure that I will be enjoying this trip because

Sreedevi is not a boring character like my fellow friends think.

Everyone knew that I was under some kind of depression. All my friends knew that I was marrying her only because my mom forced me to do so. As soon as I accepted to marry her, my friends especially Pragan tried to convince me that I needn't do this for my mom's sake. But my mom requested them not to change my mind as she was doing it for me to overcome my depression.

Avala katikita avan innum depresion la thaan povaan

I remember Pragan murmuring when Mom warned them.

If I wasn't in depression, Pragan and others would have cut ties with me for marrying Devi as they hated her.

But Devi is worth it!

I know nobody is permanant, but all I have in my life is Sreedevi and I have decided to not leave her like that anymore but now I feel like I should cherish every part of her. Like, I have never seen her angry and it was so cute seeing her getting angry. Like that I wanna cherish every side of her which she have been hiding from everyone.

Sreedevi turns around and I immediately act like sleeping burying my face in the pillow.

"Ajay??" She walks inside the bedroom. "Ajayy... Naa pathuten.."

I didn't raise my head but continued acting.

"Ajay? Ezhunthiringa mani 10 aayiduch" Sreedevi sat on the bed beside me.

"Mchh..." I sulked and tilted my head towards her "Ipove enthirich enna panna porom"

She gasped closing her mouth "Munadi elam neenga 5 manike enthichurvinga... Ipo mani 10 aachu.. Enthich enna panna porom nu kekringa??"

"Apo office irunthuch maa" I yawned and sat up stretching my limbs.

She sighed and stared my face. I touched my face checking whether there was something on my face.

"Mch" she pulled my hands.

I chuckled at her.

"Seri detergent, soap ellam gaali ayiduch...Supermarket poyi vaangit vaanga.. Naa list ready panren" she said and moved out of the room.