ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

May 5, 2019.

Sreedevi

Ithu velaik aagathu..

I went to the bathroom and fetched a mug full of water before going back to the bedroom and poured the water on my husband's face who was sleeping peacefully. He jerked and sat up screaming. It took him few seconds to realise the surroundings and when he did, he glared me

"Ethuk dii thanni oothuna??"

"Haa... Ethana vaati koopudrathu? Mani enna pathiya??" I kept my hands on my hip.

He checked the time in the digitical clock which showed 7:26 am. He glared me again.

"7:30 thane aaguthu" he said and laid back on the bed whining.

"Jayy" I shook him.

"Enna dii" he whined.

"Jayy innaik office irukku unak" I said.

He fake cried and turned away.

"Enthrii" I pulled his hand and lifted him up. He sat on the bed with an annoyed face. I smiled seeing his face. I pinched his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Ponga Sir.. Poyi ready aagunga.. Naa breakfast ready pandren" I said combing his hair.

He yanked me by my waist and buried his face on my chest.

"Office poye aaganuma dii??"

"Pinna office pogama? Kadaisi varaiku onum pannama salary kudupangala ungaluk" I knocked his head.

"Haaan" he whined like a kid.

"Nalla pulla maari office kelambunga.. Ivlo naal vettiya irunthath pothum.." I patted his arms.

"Naa enga di vettiya irunthen??" He pulled me to his lap and pecked my lips "Naa romba busy ah la irunthen" he slid his hand under my tshirt and rubbed my waist.

"Kalailaye aarambikatha.. Poyi kelambu" I pinched his stubble.

He whined and buried his face on my neck. I kissed his neck and pulled his face away. I pecked his lips and wiggled out of his hold. He sat there unmoving. I pulled his hands and pushed him to towards the bathroom.

"Poyi kuli po" I digged a towel in his hand and pushed him to the bathroom.

"Neeyu vaa" he whined.

I glared him. Although we are kissing and making out a lot for the past three days, I haven't bathed with him. We are badly waiting for my periods to end. He teases me asking to bathe with him knowing how badly I get turned on. I just love this phase of us. We behave like horny teenagers. Kissing all the time. Everytime. Everywhere. I have never felt this horny before. If this is the condition, I guess I might be giving what my mother and relatives are asking for, in less than a year.

"Naa ellam kalailaye kulichiten..." I twisted my lips.

"Vaa dii" he pulled me inside and closed the door.

"Enna pandra?" I asked him who was casually putting paste on his brush.

"Brush pandren" he shrugged as he brushed his teeth looking at himself in the mirror.