ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Thank you for 300+ followers😊🫂

Sreedevi

How can you be so perfect Ajay?

I grinned looking at our intertwined fingers. They looked nothing but perfect as if they are meant to be each other. His assuring words, the first and long hug we shared, everything felt so surreal. The way he stood for me, spoke for me, embraced me in his arms. I dont know what else I need. As long as I have my husband with me, I don't actually need anything.

They were still works going on for the reception to be held tomorrow. They have put all the different seriel lights turning their palace like house beautiful. We walked inside the house. Vinay was standing by the doorstep looking inside dreamingly. I frowned and looked at Ajay who was already looking at me.

Ajay stood behind him and peeked inside and smacked his head.

"Mams???" He yelped rubbing his head.

"Enna macha Garki ku route vudriya?" Ajay asked and I blushed. Some way, him calling my brother macha felt so intimate for me.

Vinay grins shamelessy and ran away from there.

"Un thambi ku kozhuppa pathiya?" He asked me.

"Avan vayasula neengalum ipdilam thane panirpinga?" I twisted my lips, supporting my bro.

Ajay gives a thiruttu muzhi and lead me inside changing the topic. I mentally chuckle.

Everyone were having their dinner, Leela aunty asked us to sit down with them. We both sat by the end. Pragan anna and Rakesh anna were serving food for everyone. Ajay took a glass and poured some water for me. I smiled at his actions.

They served porottas and chicken fries. A familiar face was sitting opposite to us and I recognised it to be Maya, Pragan anna's wife. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Epdi iruka Sreedevi?" She asked me.

"Mm nalla iruken" I gave her a smile.

She asked the same to Ajay and they started conversing on some other matters. I concentrate on my food, though my heart was aching for his attention. It felt new. Everything felt new. It is not exactly new. It is reborn. These feelings just got reborn. I have never craved for his attention for the past one and a half years and now look at me, who is madly in love with her husband that she needs his attention all the time.

"Saapdu Devi ma" I heard his manly voice whisper.

"Haan" I said grumpily munching the food.

"Ennachu ma?" He leans towards me with a frown.

"Onula" I said yet again grumpily.

"Hey thirumbavu atha yosichit irukiya enna?" He asks a little concerned.

"Athellam onula.." I said still not changing that grumpy face.

"Apro en moonjiya umm nu vachurka?" He whispered in a base voice.

I tilted my head towards him "Ipo ethuk en kitta pesit irukinga? Athaan Maya irukaala.. Ava kittaye pesunga" I said in a low voice gritting my teeth and turned away angrily.

A chuckle escaped his lips. He leaned more closer and I looked him through the corner of my eyes.

"Apo ithaan madam prechanaya?" He asked biting his lower lips.

I didn't say anything but concentrated on my food. Ajay then gave his full attention to me by placing one more paratha in my plate, pouring more water and having little talks. It was hard to hide my blush around everyone.