ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx

Ajay

Ahwwww Deviiii!!

I clutched my heart seeing the divine beauty infront of me. I leaned on the headboard watching her get ready for the reception. Sreedevi was wearing a pista coloured full sleeve salwar with red stones embedded on it. She put some cream on her face, then applied kajal on her eyes, then placed a kutty bindi on her forehead and applied her lipbalm on her lips. Such a simple makeup but she looked gorgeous.

Gorgeous than those models and actors.

They are not even close to her beauty.

She took the comb and combed her tangled hair carefully. Her hair fell behind smoothly. She partioned her silky hair, and took two ends from either side before clipping it on the middle. She looked herself in the mirror for few seconds before pulling out two strands of her hair to the front. She kept adjusting it to the side of her face.

I don't know why she did that! But she looked cute.

"Ajay?" She looked me through the mirror.

"Enna ma?" I kept my one hand behind my head leaning to the headboard.

"Enna pathut irukinga? Poyi ready aagunga.. Time aayiduch"

"Hmmm" I hummed.

"Enna hmm? Elunthiringa" she said combing her already combed hair.

I stood up from the bed and limped towards her. My knees are better but my elbow is still hurting. One or the other way this accident has helped me to reconcile with her. I had no idea how to convince her but now I am so relieved.

I stood behind her looking her through the mirror. Her lavender fragrance slid through my nose tormenting my senses. She raised her eyebrows asking what. I kept my palms on her shoulders smiling at her.

"Madam?"

She kept the comb down and turned around to face me. She cupped my cheeks and pulled me down checking the wound on my temple. I kept my hands on either side of her in the table, and kept staring her face which had a frown. She pushed my face a little and only then she realised she was trapped between me and the table.

"Ajay?"

"Ajay thaan" I shrugged.

"Th.. Thallunga.. Naa ponum" she refuses to meet my eyes.

"Enga?" I bit my lower lip hiding my blush.

She keeps looking down, not only my eyes, she doesn't even glance my shirtless form. I was shy initiallly to be shirtless around her because I have never been shirtless around people. Especially around girls. It tingled every single cell in my body when she touched my bare shoulder.

I should probably get used to these!

And so I am being shirtless for all these hours and still have the audacity to be in such a close proximity with her, without a shirt on my body. I am kind of insecured of myself. I don't go for gym, I don't have six packs. I got some chest hairs and a stupid mole. And my biceps are not of a big deal.

Sreedevi has her head turned to her left, looking down. When she is refusing to even look at my body. I am feeling more insecured.

But the redness in her cheeks says a different story.

"Madam?? Physics madam?" I tried to get her attention.

Her eyeballs rolled towards my direction and her lips twitched in a blushy smile. How badly I wanna kiss that red cheek of hers!! I sighed releasing a huge breath.