ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Author's Note :

I am requesting you guys to please please please do comment. It was very hard for me to bounce back after 3 freaking months. It was depressing every time I opened wattpad and realise how I cant write like I did before. I have even wondered if I would get the same response again though I have seen the tons of messages asking for updates. Low response will only demotivate me more, so please do comment. Atleast tell me how the chapter is.

Thank you for being patient, thank you my dear readers for being very kind and supportive when I was down. Always grateful🙏🏻

Lite ah 18+ pa

(Recap - Ajay's birthday)

Sreedevi

I think this would be the perfect time.

Though I have fell in love with Ajay and also hope he had fell in love with me too, the physical intimacy took a lot of time to work. We were craving for each other the last whole week but my periods stopped us. Now my periods is over and today is Ajay's birthday, so I think this would be the perfect time for consummating our marriage.

I thought of giving him a little surprise and decorated our room for the night. Im nervous, but I know this is the best gift we could give each other at this point of time. I dressed up in the purple saree that I wore for our wedding reception. Before he could come, I decorated both the room and the hall.

I realised my efforts didn't go waste when I saw his surprised face as I opened the door. We cut the cake and kissed like there was no tomorrow. A deep soul stirring kiss. We flirted and had our dinner together listening to his office happenings. After dinner, we made apple juice and settled in the grass ground watching the city lights. I sipped my juice when Ajay moved closer to me and kissed my neck.

"Oye" he called, "Birthday boy ku gift enga dii"

I smiled and kept my glass down. "Ingaye iru varen" I said and went inside to fetch a piece of cloth and came back to blindfold him.

"Devi enna pandra?"

"Surprise vachurken jayy" I made him stand on his foot and ushered him inside.

I lead him to our bedroom after making sure the doors were locked. He was constantly asking to untie his eyes. Once we reached our bedroom, I checked once more to see if the decorations were perfect and removed the blindfold. To be shocked would be an understatement seeing his face. He went frozen looking around the room decorated with baloons and rose petals over the bed. He looked at me and blinked.

Thats when I felt extreme shy and timid. I was bold enough to do all the decorations but when the moment was finally here I felt mousy. I felt all my strength was drenching down when his eyes bored into mine. He walked closer to me and held my hands looking into my eyes.

"Ithuk enna artham devi?" He asked in his base voice.

I felt my lips trembling, my gaze was fixed down to our feet.

"Oru vaaram wait pannanuma nu ketinga.." My voice was low, I looked up at him, my gaze flickering between his lips and eyes "Oru vaaram aayiduch.." I whispered.

He pulled me against him wrapping his one hand around my waist. He leaned dangerously close to me.

"Apo are you finally ready to accept me as your husband?"

"As far as you are ready to accept me as your wife" I whispered.

He smiled and intertwined my hand with his free hand. He started swaying side by side slowly with a little smile dancing on his lips. His eyes were locked with mine. I felt complete at that moment. His eyes were filled with nothing but love.