ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Yayyyy PPT has crossed 50K+ reads. Thank you so much my chakkara kuttiess😗❤️

And I have updated a new One shot "Kannathil Muthamittal". If you haven't read it yet, please do give it a try when you are free❤️

Ajay

"Enna da Chitti pesuthu???"

I hear Pragan's bewildered voice and I peel my eyes off my wife's retreating figure and turned my head to him. Three of them stood there shocked. I shook my head in disbelief at them.

"Enna??" I asked him to come again.

"Macha un pontatik pesa theriyuma da" Rakesh asked.

"Athuvum enga kitta??" Pragan added.

I rolled my eyes at them before concentrating on the cloth for the awning.

"Dei maapilai" Pragan caught Rakesh's shoulder dramatically "saptingala nu ketut pora da ava.." He fake cried.

He and his dramas!!

"Enna partner pontati ya mathita pola?" Sharath asked.

"Dei loosungala.. Ungaluk ellaam avala pathi therila... Ava ellam semma jolly type theriyuma" I said.

"Etheyyy" Pragan threw the seriel light away and strided towards me. "Ava jolly  type ah?"

"Ama" I shrugged.

Pragan laughed "26 varshama theriyum maapla enguluk avala.. Naanga ellam pathath illaye antha jolly type ah?"

"Athuk ellam aalu varanum" I smirked mockingly and pinched his cheeks.

"Dei Pragan uh.. Avala vida ivan thaan da maritan.. Nadavadikaye sari illa paaren" Rakesh said with his hands on his hip.

His comment made me grin like a fool.

"Dei maapla.. Oomai rani ya kalyanam panni nee oomai aayiduva nu patha paithyam aayita polaye da?" Pragan placed his hand on my shoulder dramatically.

"Inga paaru en pontati ya oomai rani nu koopdra vela ellam vachukatha pathuka" I wiggled his hand away and warned him.

Oomai rani! That was the name they have given her when we were young. I have never seen them reffering her with her name. I have no idea why they hate her soo much.

"Paaru da chitti purushanuk kovam varuthu" Rakesh said and I chased him.

"Mavane unna kolla poren" I tried to hold his tshirt but he ran around the large balcony.

Sarath came in between and pulled me away asking to concentrate on the works. The decoration team was already doing their jobs and we were just helping them. I sat on the chair in the hall to get some fan when Sreedevi came with the food. She sat on the chair beside and stretched the plate. I looked down my hands which was full of dust.

"Poi kai kazhuvit vaanga Ajay"

"Pasikuthu devi ma..enthirich poi kai kazhuva ellam energy illa" I threw my head to the chair and glanced her tilting my head.

She frowned scrutinizing her eyebrows.

"Ooti viden" I pleaded her squinting my eyes.

A slight gasp escaped her mouth.

"Please devi maa" I pleaded her again.

"Serii.." She strained the word looking around and took a morsel of the veg rice and stretched to my mouth.

I pulled her chair a little closer. She gasped when her knee dashed on mine.
I opened my mouth and she fed me.

She refused to look into my eyes and averted her gaze trying hard to hide the beautiful blush that crept her face. My mind wandered to the morning incident. Her fresh bare face with water droplets drove me insane. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Then or now, I wonder how she could always drive me crazy in a close proximity.