ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Author's Note :

I am really sorry for ghosting you guys. I was busy with some college works, So I couldn't read any book. I lost the flow of words, so to get it back I had to re read this story. I am so sorry guys.

April 28, 2019.

Sreedevi

Why is this blue colour bathroom tile irritating me?

I sighed annoyingly brushing my teeth vigorously. I woke up few minutes ago, and ever since I did, everything around me is annoying me. Ajay's silent snore, hot climate, messy room, almost empty tooth paste, and now the bathroom tiles. Everything is irritating me for no particular reason. I remember my periods date is going to be on next week. So this must be Premenstrual Syndrome. I know right. This sucks.

I finished brushing and tried to open the falcet of the bathroom to wash my face, which didn't turn. It was tight af. I gave some pressure but it remained the same. Great! This was adding fuel to my already annoyed self. I tried a couple of times and then the falcet came apart in my hand drenching my upper body in water. I tried to find the valve to stop the water but I accidentally turned the shower button. The water drenched my hair and every part of my body. I gritted my teeth and threw the falcet away in anger.

Ajay rushed to the bathroom hearing the noise and yelled seeing the water drenching me. He immediately turned off the valve stopping the water from both the sources. He picked up a towel and wiped my face and hair.

"Hey paithyama dii nee? Ethuk di atha pudungi pota?"

"Yaaru naa pudungi potena?" I yelled at him. "Enak enna venduthala itha pudungi podanum nu" I yelled on top of my lungs.

Ajay looked at me a bit taken aback.

"Ethuk maa kathura?" He asked.

"Naa enga kathuren.. Thallunga angut" I pushed him away and walked out of the bathroom. I opened the wardrobe and pulled out a set of pyjamas and went back to the bathroom. Ajay was still standing there blinking his eyes. I pulled the towel from him.

"Ponga jay naa kulichit varen.."

"Devi maa... Tap odanjuruk da... Plumber ah koopdanum.. Antha bathroom la poyi kuli maa" he said softly cupping my face.

"Arghhh" I fisted my hands annoyed "Enak mattum en ipdilam nadakuthu" I pushed his hands away and walked out.

"Cha...Full ah nanajiten... Ivlo naal antha tap uk oru prechanayum illa... Innaik en ipdi nadakuthu.. Cha.. Ellam en neram" I was ranting to myself loudly walking to the guest room.

The water from my pants spilled all over the floor which annoyed me more. "Paaru ipo veedu full ah thanni aayiduchu.." I again ranted.

"Enna di ipdi polambura?" Ajay asked chuckling drinking water from the bottle.

His chuckle annoyed me. Every fucking thing is annoying me.

"Polambama enna pandrathu... Ellam en nero"

I opened the door of the bathroom and put all the clothes on the hanger and started bathing. After rinsing myself, I searched for the soap but there was no soap. I let out a huge breath through my mouth to calm my nerves.

"Ajayyyy" I screamed.

No response.

"Ajayyyyyy" I screamed a bit louder.

No response.

Oh Please don't test my patience.

I turned off the tap and screamed again
"Ajayyyyyyy"