Chapter 2.5 : Calm And Confused

«I have an ability» I said. The mothers soft comforting smile turned into a large grin «very well then dear...» she said raising her hands in the air and clapping them together. In that moment the room around me suddenly disappeared. By the looks of it I was in a minimalistic small space. The walls were shining as they were made of iron. In that room there was just myself in the pyjamas I was wearing a including a bed and a closet. There was also a nightstand. The bedsheets were white and plain. I looked around and saw a door in front of the bed. I tried to push it open or pull it and it didn't budge. Then my mind came to a conclusion as I saw that the door didn't have a handle. It must've been a cell of some sort. They must keep the ones with abilities in here. It honestly makes sense . I looked around a bit and what surprised me is the technology of the lock. It was really complicated with an emergency protocol if anyone tries to open the door or hack the lock itself the door sends an alarm it's astounding. It notifies guards as long as there is even the slight change in it's system. Meaning it's impossible to open it. Another thing that got me by surprise was how well made the cell room was. Apparently they still treat ability users a little nice because this cell us nice.