Chapter 12 : False Or Right Move?

I entered the room. There my eyes could spot some very familiar faces. Some of them being Hagatsuma-San and Archive Vinogradov, including Nishimoto Akiko and Umemoto Ume. There I could also see some certain other people. One of them was Toma Shig. Rank 4th. I’ve read about him. He is probably one of the most stupid people in this entire facility. But I’ve heard his ability is bets in combat than any other ability and the stuff he can become immune to is insane. He has blond curly short hair and his eyes a pink sort of colour. Been a while since I’ve seen such a zesty looking man. Then other than him there where 4 more people. I could say 3 or 3 of them where lucky to come here since the Shiro family was out of the way. The rankings where a lot different. But the current rankings where :
1. Archive Vinogradov
2. Hagatsuma Kumiko
3. Kobashigawa Kumiko
4. Toma Shig
5. Nishimoto Akiko
6. Umemoto Ume
7. Isobe Tamotsu
8. Jochim Schröder
9. Muraoka Kiku
10. Aki Ryuu
5 men and 5 women in this room. The room wasn’t what you’d expect it to be. Everyone was just relaxing. Think of a normal room with teenagers and a few adults. That’s what it was. This place had two rooms. One for the males and another for the females. There where alrge enough to fit 5 beds each. 2 Bunk beds and one normal in each. It seemed nice enough. The living room was quite large with it being able to fit two sofas and a huge ass TV. The kitchen I had to look for it and after I found it I saw it had chefs for us already. The head chef of this placed had am ability to help with his cooking. This place was truly magnificent. It came to my mind afterwards that I was worried about Kiyomi and her friends. I left the dorm rooms for a little while and went to see their rooms. The camera I had set up there wasn’t working which got me worried. I looked through an opening in the door and I wasn’t sure of what I saw. I opened the door quickly and all I could find was Kiyomi. Sadly she was brutally murdered. Her blood was everywhere and her head was hanging from the ceiling from her hair. Apart from her corpse being there I also found a note. It was written in a silly way and even had a small sketch on it which was pissing me off even more. The note was by Kawabata Aoi and it said «No no! Bad girl. No prisoners allowed!» I tore the message to pieces. As I was looking at Kiyomi’s corpse. I left the room and returned to my dorm room. The one I had earned after assassinating the Shiro family. I went inside and sat down in one of the couches. Hagatsuma-San say next to me and with her piercing glare. I am sure she still doesn’t like me much.
-Kumiko H- «Bangs. How the hell did you get here. Isn’t thus place for the strongest and most dangerous of the whole facility? What does a little whore like you even doing here»
Apparently I was a whore now. I’m a virgin so the insult itself didn’t insult me much.
-Me- «Well I… assassinated Shiro Satoru and his entire family. It was a pretty hard battle. He was smart and pretty good to be fair. No that would be wrong. I knew I’d win»
-Kumiko H- «The Shiro family?! You?! The little short girl with bangs! Tch you’re annoying me you piece of shit. Are these the only people you’ve killed? Ha! I killed 57!»
-Me- «Are you sure that’s something to brag about? Well not that it matters really. But from now on I guess we are both on the top 10. We should be able to get along. Don’t you think?»
-Kumiko H- «Never. You and I will never be friends you maggot»
-Me- «Okay damn. That’s tough I guess»
-Kumiko H- «Tch. Why can’t you just die already» with that she got up and walked away from me. She didn’t expect me to be here I guess. She is dangerous although so I wouldn’t dare to challenge her yet. After all I have time.
I should simply sit down and relax for a little while. Stress has been increasing a lot lately so a but of rest is healthy for the body and the brain.
After that I sat down and grieved the death of Kiyomi for a little while. It was short but since I couldn’t do anything about it I tried to toughen up and hold my tears. That day was a but depressing I’ll be honest. But it’s fine…
Whilst I was getting lost in my thoughts a hand on my shoulder stopped me for a little. It was Ume.
-Ume- «Hey Kumiko, I want you to return that favor now. I’ve decided what I want. I want your blood»
-Me- «My blood? For the syringe?»
-Ume- «Yeah. Your smartness us amazing Kumiko. You manage to beat the Shiro family using only that. It’s amazing»
-Me- «I uh. I’m sorry I do not think it would uh work. You see my ability uh works onyl for my brain. And nobody else’s. Don’t waste your hopes on that you might will lose out»
-Ume- «Really? Huh. That’s interesting. Then how about this for a favor. I want you to do something more than what I have you but please listen… I want you… to kill… Hagatsuma Kumiko» she said as she looked at me with puppy dog eyes «I know you probably can’t but I did you oek so you have to do one back don’t ya?»
-Me- «Ume. You can relax. Maybe not just yet but… I’ve been planning to do that anyways for a little while. I’ll take you on that deal»
Ume smiled a bit and thanked me. Then as I was calming down I realized what sort of stupid thing I just did. I agreed to kill Hagatsuma-San… oh my god I’m incredibly dumb. Oh my goodness. Do I have to kill… her?!