Chapter 19 : An Angel From Hell

The rest of our little team agreed, Shig, Ume, Akiko and Shiro wanted to kill Aoi. The archangels were a good start. Before we left a hand reached over my shoulder, the hand had a hard grip on me, I turned to look around and it was Hagatsuma-San.
-Kumiko H- «Bangs I... Kumiko... let me fight Aoi with you. I want to avenge Archive but trying to fight you is exactly like he is manipulating me»
-Me- «Well sure why are you asking though? You're entering at your own risk. If you wanna fight the Archangels with us then go ahead no one is going to stop you nor was anybody planning to»
Shs seemed happy but didn't really show it. Her face kept that same tough expression on itself but you could see an ounce of her being moved or and relieved.
Shiro gave us the exact location of our opponents. Their existence was deep inside the facility. The more we made our way through the corridors of this dark place the more anticipation and dear of the situation rised in everyone's hearts. When we reached our destination there could be seen a door although hardly recognizable through all the dirt and darkness. We opened the rusty old door and the inside was the exact opposite of the outside. It was an amazingly technologically advanced space. A fully white room with a lighting made in such a way that the room seems like a white void. In the center of the room there was a girl seeming around the age of 25-30. Her face was happy as she was drawing something. She lifted her head slowly turning her gaze at us.
-???- «Hello Mits-»
She paused as she saw who entered the room. The person's smile left her face. It was like it disappeared out of the face of the earth.
-Savanah- «My name is Savanah Goodman. I am one of the Archangels of the gods. I can count... 6 of you» she snapped her fingers and the paper she was holding before burned down and each one of us was in a different room. Each of us with a different Archangel.
From her previous way of trying to greet us it was safe to assume that she is the Archangel that served Iseri Mitsuo.
We had just been separated although we had prepared for something in case we needed to split up. We had created a small intercommunication between all of us.
We tried to communicate using the devices we had for each one of us but for some reason we couldn't communicate with each other. I myself couldn't find anything but a door in front of me. I was ready to walk by when an archangel stood before me. He said proudly «Hello darling. I am the Archangel of boss himself. From what I could understand he was my opponent.
Hagatsuma Kumiko sat in the room looking around. She smacked the walls a few times but nothing would happen apart from her hand having gotten red. She saw a door herself and tried to walk through it. A blade flew on her and she caught it with her fingers. There was a girl with a dark skin color looking at her. She also had a bandana. «Hey do you like my outfit? Well? Well?». The girl spoke and Hagatsuma-San answered. «No». Bluntly in front of her.
Shig whilst in the room zoned out and started looking around. He just stood up bored as hell and began walking towards the exit. Just like the rest of us someone was behind Shig. A shadowy figure of stealth. She seemed to be of Japanese origin and had a very well built Katana.
Ume stared at he opponent in great shock as her illusions barely worked on the person she was facing. In return the man looking at her grinned and took out a large axe and Ume took out two guns.
Shiro stayed in that same room with Savanah. They stared at each other. Savanah looked at him happily and said «Oh hello! I geuss you're the ones messing with boss... well that's actually bad because now I have to kill you. I'm very sorry». Shiro was in horror but kept a serious and determined look.
Akiko though... she walked through the door.
Shiro looked at Savanah.
-Shiro- «Let me pass»
-Savanah- «My apologies. I wish I could but I really can't do that. Boss gave me orders to kill you. I'm sorry okay, no hard feelings?»
-Shiro- «I wasn't asking. Move it little bitch»
-Savanah- «How dare you speak such foul words in boss's facilities!». She sighed «Well I suppose sinners like yourself can't understand. But I'll be kind enough to give you the sweet release of death. My god is boss. May my god, may our God save you!»
-Shiro- «You know. You're pretty damn annoying you know? I'll destroy you»
-Savanah- «How exactly? You're barely any dangerous. Top ten? That's fun. Tamotsu would have been a better fit than yourself. Why isn't he here again? Is it because of your sweet heart's useless 'plan'? Oh no I spoke in such a foul way. I apologise to you and the name of out lord»
-Shiro- «Would you shut the fuck up already?! I don't give two single fucks about Aoi! You're just some pathetic little shit following a bigger one»
-Savanah- «Now now let's not engage in this sort of a conversation. It might be your last one»
-Shiro- «Yeah? Well I'd rather spend my entire fucking life being a shitbag then to sit around and listen to some lame blue haired little bitch with a bastard for a god!»
Savanah sighed and looked at Shiro. She lifted her drawing board.
-Savanah- «Then I guess this can't another way can it? I'm sorry and may my lord forgive you»
She drew something on that piece of paper. She threw it up high. The paper moved exactly like a leaf with something coming out of her drawing. It was a gun and a bullet and they shot Shiro's foot.
-Savanah- «Oh my, your brain is quite the fast one ain't it. You manages to save your foot»
Shiro had replaced the steel bullet with a piece of cut up bread. The ehiye part. Shiro was prepared to kill her as he reached for his pocket and threw a steel ball at her. She didn't dodge and drew a shield. It appeared and as she looked in front of the shield, the steel ball was replaced by a bomb. It exploded and the shield went on her face hard breaking her nose.
-Shiro- «Nyo-ho!»
-Savanah- «What have you done?! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR AHGGG AH IT HURTS MY NOSE YOU LITTLE... I'LL KILL YOU»
Savanah dipped her brush in her own blood and drew a gun and a bullet. This time. Multiple bullets were shot at once. There were 7. Shiro knew he couldn't dodge all of them, so he changed the ones that would cause damage to his vital organs.
Shiro ended up getting shot in the leg, shoulder and ear.
-Shiro- «Damn it you're a tough little bitch. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but... I saw that you shot towards my heart before. YET YOU WILL FAIL! Because you cannot have that heart! You won't be able to break it because it will never be yours! It belongs to another girl! And it will remain hers. That's why I have to make sure she's alive and well... I will not allow some poor excuse of an archangel to make the love of my life just die to pieces!»
-Savanah- «SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! GO KILL YOURSELF. GO DIE. YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH. JUST GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY!»
-Shiro- «Who's the one acting like a little bitch now Savanah. Fuck you and your gods» he said as he flipped her off. «You and I. We are not on the same level»
Savanah drew the rocket from the rocket launcher itself.
-Savanah- «When I draw using the blood of sinners. My drawings become more powerful. I'll apologise to the lord later. Because now I have to kill you you annoying little simp»
-Shiro- «Say anything you want you creepy asshole! You give me the Fuckign creeps!»
Savanah shit that rocket launcher bomb. And Shiro for a second had switched the bomb with something on his own hand. It was a large piece of metal. He held the rocket and three it at Savanah. Savanah drew something weird. It was an arrow. The arrow changed the trajectory of the rocket and it hit the ceiling. Pieces of dust, metal, concrete and rocks scattered everywhere. Shiro and Savanah staring at each other through the dust.
-Savanah- «GO DIE!»
Savanah shot multiple bullets again and Shiro in response changed only the ones that would hit vital organs. He did his best to cover himself on top of all that, doing that made his hands more hurt because he also now focused on one organ less and protected his feet so he can keep running. The hands were protecting his head. And the head was unprotected.
Savanah kept shooting at Shiro, Shiro wanted to do something in response but didn't have much resources. Plus Savanah could change the trajectory of movable objects. Shiro thought to himself. Savanah's ability only allowed her to create something. And as Shiro kept taking on bullets he had an idea. Savanah was creating a small air current to change the trajectory. It would be safe to assume she can only counter one thing at a time. As Shiro changed another bullet he noticed something weird. The bullets were marked with a large S on them.
-Savanah- «To our lord! Let the winds rise and blow away this sinner!»
All the bullets Shiro had stopped until now rised to the air and pinned around Savanah. Dust rised from the ground from the powerful air current and Savanah raised a piece of paper and threw it at Shiro. An arrow pointed at him. Hundreds of bullets including a pworguk air current were heading for Shiro Shiro. All that was heard was a large explosion and Savanah started laughing. But she saw the bullets nowhere around. Just cotton and pieces of bread.
Shiro couldn't have done it. Never. His mind was fully blank at that moment. What had truly happened is that Shiro's ability had something rare even between the paradox blessed abilities. An awakening. Shiro's ability had now become automatic. Anything that is running towards him with the I'll intention of harming him is replaced with an object he has on him as long as it's similar sizes ignoring mass and weight. And Shiro apart from bread had filled his pockets and bags with cotton. Shiro opened one og his bags and multiple bullets fell off of them. Shiro's ability had become powerful but he had limited resources. If he wanted to win he had to do it quickly.
-Savanah- «You cheater! You... you... you!»
-Shiro- «What happened? Cat got your tongue?»
Savanah was mad and confused but most importantly she felt that unceasing feeling of unfairness. She felt the same feeling when a child is not chosen bit instead one of his siblings or friends is. Or when you're losing an argument and a friend joins your opponent. That feeling boiled Savanah's blood with rage and jealousy.
-Savanah- «It's always people like you who get all the privileges... always like you... I hate you. Out of everyone. Only Aoi. Only boss. Only the gods gave me attention. I want attention. Why won't you give me compliments I've been a very good girl! I'll kill you... I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'LL KILL YOU»
-Shiro- «Damn. This bitch seriously has a very dramatic version of daddy issues. Well that's fine then girl. Come at me»
Savanah kept using her blood to draw. She kept using up mroe and more empty sheets of papers and she was losing a lot of blood. A normal person would have probably passed out by now. But this crazy little bitch. She is still fighting, and it doesn't seem like anything is going to stop her. Well maybe one thing. The sweet release of death.
-Shiro- «Come to me and I'll let you die»
More bullets were shot at him but Shiro kept going closer as he ran. Savanah teied to create a shield to protect herself. But she didn't make it in time. And Shiro. Kicked her jaw with a ton of force Savanah flew to the right after that kick. She was on the ground looking for words to say. She tried to grab another sheet of paper to draw something and kill Shiro but he stepped on her wrist so hard and fast he broke it. He then picked up a small match and burned the remaining white sheets.
-Savanah- «NO NO NO MY PAPERS WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CAN'T DO THAT NOOOOO»
-Shiro- «I'm very sorry. But this is what I have to do»
Shiro went to slice her throat after grabbing a small knife from his pocket but a piece of metal appeared in front of Savanah's neck. At that same day something that had never happened in the history of ability users occurred. Two people. In one day. Reached a state of awakening. Savanah... drew OK the ground. She then drew a small bomb and threw it in his face and then drew something to cover herself. That was a giant metal door. Shiro without him wanting to. The bomb was switched out with the cotton on his bag and the fire from the fuse burned the cotton on his bag. He threw the bag as far away as he could I'm the room and it blew up further away but a piece of the bomb after exploding flew to Shiro's right thumb and it was blown off.
-Shiro- «What in the name of?!»
-Savanah- «Hahaha! Eat shit and die you little asshole!»
Shiro was in a very dangerous situation. A sudden thought passed to his head. A possibility he didn't yet consider. Death. Shiro had lost most of his resources. All that remained was one small pocket full of cotton. He could only escape just 20 bullets maximum. Savanah seemed to be aware of that and kept shooting at him after drawing on the wall using her hand. Shiro did his best to escape the bullets and let them hit every part of his body apart from his vital parts. Shiro was bleeding a whole lot and finally reached Savanah. Savanah was about to make a bomb but because of her hand having been broken before she failed. Shiro was about to stab her using his last knife and close to kill ker but Savanah placed her hand in front of herself quickly. She was protected by the bullet as she placed her hand in front of her.
Savanah laughed as she thought she won and drew a bullet on her own body. But then. Shiro. Opened up his jacket. Revealing a bomb.
-Shiro- «THIS BOMB WILL EXPLODE ON 5 SECONDS. KILL YOURSELF HAHA!»
-Savanah- «NO you idiot!»
Savanah began thinking as she threw a large item at him. It was replaced by the bomb and she defused it in seconds after writing the word defudal on the bomb. After that Savanah was stabbed in the heart.
Shiro was hiding another knife. Under the bomb itself. He made her think he had no weapons remaining.
-Shiro- «Why so surprised. I told you didn't I. As long as my heart belongs to someone else. You'll never steal my heart. Not even if I'm dragged through hell!»
Savanah, she was tearing up. She refused to die. So she drew using her blood on the knife. It was an explosion. Then. It went off. The knife acted as a bomb and went off. Nothing could be seen for a little while. But Shiro's right forearm was completely torn off. He wrapped some clothing on it to slow the bleeding. He was just sitting down there as hid gaze turned to the dismembered corpse of Savanah. She could still speak and the words she uttered echoed through the heavens.
-Savanah- «I just.. I...» she cried. «I just wanted to be... a good girl»
-Shiro- «...» he opened his mouth. «You were a good girl. But just... on the wrong side of the road...»
Savanah smiled...
-Shiro- «Aren't you gonna pray to your god to forgive you?»
-Savanah- «No... my god... was a false one»
Then with that Savanah. Had passed.