Chapter 22 : The Start Of A Réunion

-???- «Miss Asano. Why do you wanna visit Singapore?»
-Me- «Anna. It's for vacation. Plus there's a friend I haven't seen in a long time»
-Anna- «Really ma'am? For how long?»
-Me- «Well for 7 years. She is quite the tomboy but she can become the most feminine for her boyfriend»
-Anna- «They must be a sweet couple»
-Me- «Nah they aren't going out. I'm just saying because they should but haven't. Although they have done a thing or two together»
-Anna- «Oh I see... do you know her from school?»
-Me- «Not really. I guess we met by fate you could say»
-Anna- «Oh ma'am I didn't know you drove your car on that side of the road...»
-Me- «Anna I don't. Or I think I don't... well I don't know I haven't lived yet but I don't believe that I like women. Even if I did she would be the last person in my mind» my words there were genuine and I was definitely honest with myself. Anna didn't believe me a lot though.
-Anna- «Alright... ma'am... heehee»
-Me- «Anyways Anna. When should we be arriving in the plane?»
-Anna- «In around 40 minutes ma'am»
-Me- «You know it's weird calling me ma'am all the time. I know it's your job but I'd prefer it if you called me Asano-Sama or Asano-San. That would be great as well you know»
-Anna- «Well it's my decision and you can't do anything about it madam!»
-Me- «Stop it Anna. Honestly I'm younger than you by a whole decade. You're 32 and I am 22»
-Anna- «Nope! Sorry! Oh I almost forgot. The man you wanted us to find named Paghos is now in the plane. He's going to be sitting next to you in your first class!»
-Me- «Well that's a good thing Anna. Seems everything is going as it should»
-Anna- «May I ask you something ma'am?»
-Me- «Sure what is it Anna?»
-Anna- «Why did you also book first class tickets on seven different planes?»
-Me- «Uhhhhhh... well I'm targeted. I don't know if you'll believe it but I'm being hunted down by a person you know?»
-Anna- «Miss is it time for you to take your schizophrenia pills...»
-Me- «...Yeah nevermind»
-Anna- «Well you're rich and famous so I understand someone wanting to do stuff like that to you but I don't think you need to take such drastic measures»
-Me- «I may have to you never know!»
-Anna- «... Should I get you another set of pills for these situations ma'am...»
-Me- «Anna no. I'm totally fine I promise you»
-Anna- «Yeah sure...»
-Me- «Is there a chance we could stop talking maybe because I feel like you're gonna try to shut me in the mental hospital»
-Anna- «Yes it would be wise for you to stop»
-Me- «Yeah...»
The next 40 minutes passed quickly and we arrived at the plane. I entered and I caught some stares as multiple people knew about me now. Well as Asano Usagi. I mean I like the Usagi but I preferred my last name. I liked Kobashigawa more! Kobashigawa Usagi... that has a nice ring to it. Well anyhow I went inside the plane and sat on a very comfortable first class seat. I had a small air conditioner and the plane made me feel more special than all my friends in primary school and middle school. By the way I had no friends back then. Their loss hehe...
Anyhow... I sat down on my seat and saw a tall man with light blue hair sitting next to me. By what Anna told me. That was Paghos.
-Paghos- «Asano Usagi»
-Me- «Yes that is me»
-Paghos- «Can we be heard?»
-Me- «Trust me I've taken care of that so no»
-Paghos- «So it's alright to call you Kobashigawa Kumiko then. The Queen of the central community»
-Me- «And I'll call you Paghos. One of the few survivors of the gas. I'm actually surprised on how you survived. You froze the air particles that made up the gas and barely made it out alive. I was impressed»
-Paghos- «Yeah yeah whatever. You're the reason why Aoi had to use that gas. The games could've went on smoothly you know but you had to do your dumb shit»
-Me- «I... I have a plan!»
-Paghos- «Look I don't like you at all. Nor do I trust you but you're the only way for me to reach Kawabata Aoi or at least get my friends back as you promised»
-Me- «Hey don't worry about Aoi. The moment I entered his facilities I knew what I had to do. I was confused on where he was buuut. Doesn't matter. I won't lose against a man like himself»
-Paghos- «You mean the idiot that managed to kill hundreds of Ability users and at the same time create the central community which we still don't know where it was»
-Me- «Actually I know where it is»
-Paghos- «Are we heading for it's location now?»
-Me- «No. First is getting my group back together. And Hagatsuma Kumiko is the first one. She is in Singapore. Plus it's meaningless to go there. I checked and there is nothing there. Just a bunch of debris and every single device there was erased to leave no proof as to how it was made»
-Paghos- «So it had nothing? Great»
-Me- «Well not nothing I got my cat ears back»
-Paghos- «Your cat ears?»
-Me- «Yeah my cat ears»
-Paghos- «Are you some sort of weird E-girl Kumiko?»
-Me- «No I just like cats and you know... cat ears»
-Paghos- «You're weird as hell. But at least I can trust your judgment»
-Me- «Yup! Of course you can I'm really smart after all!»
-Paghos- «You know. Normally smart people don't say they're smart. Unless they have a superiority or god complex which I wouldn't be surprised if you did have one of these»
-Me- «Mister sister complex wants to speak up wow»
-Paghos- «Leave my fucking sister out of this. She's too much of an angel for your bullcrap»
-Me- «Keep running your mouth that way and I'll calk her and tell her you used slurs. It will be a baaaaad example for her and she'll grow to be a little bitch. You don't want that don't you? Apologise»
-Paghos- «How did you even get her number!»
-Me- «Irrelevant now apologise»
-Paghos- «I apologise... there happy now don't tell my sister»
-Me- «Good boy don't act out again»
-Paghos- «What made you this way. I didn't know you much but me and Ume talked sometimes and she told me about you. You were nothing like that!»
-Me- «Well I obtained a magic tool. Wanna hear what it's called but never tell anyone»
-Paghos- «Yeah I'm intrigued»
-Me- «It's called... confidence»
-Paghos- «..................... I'd tell you loads of stuff in my head but you'll call my sis»
-Me- «You could just kill or threaten me»
-Paghos- «NO my sister wouldn't like that»
-Me- «Such a cute sister complex weirdo. Anyhow we are gonna arrive in our destination shortly. F-r-o-m J-a-p-a-n to SINGAPORE»
-Paghos- «I'm talking with a weird monstrosity here...»
-Me- «Well fuck you too»
-Paghos- «OH come on!!»
-Me- «Nuh-uh no slurs!»
-Paghos- «... You know you'll one day have to pay for what you're doing to me»
-Me- «Yeha I'm aware»
-Paghos- «...»
-Me- «Wanna watch a movie or get snacks!»
-Paghos- «Yeah sure. What movie do you wanna watch»
-Me- «I was thinking of watching the Oppenheimer movie. Maybe the Barbie too»
-Paghos- «Why would we watch the Oppenheimer movie»
-Me- «... You're asking about the Oppenheimer movie and not barbie. Interesting I didn't know you were a femboy!»
-Paghos- «Not that! My little sister loves barbie! So I love her too!»
-Me- «I mentioned the barbie movie as a joke but hahaha sure why not let's put both of these movies. It'll be enough time for us to reach our destination. Now what snacks? I was thinking of getting a very expensive dish!»
-Paghos- «Like what?»
-Me- «I don't know I don't think they would have something expensive so I made my chef make me lobster. Wanna share»
-Paghos- «I don't eat meat. My sister loves animals»
-Me- «You sure care about your sister a lot...»
-Paghos- «Yeah I do is that a problem?»
-Me- «For me? No but for the authorities maybe»
-Paghos- «I'VE NEVER LAUD A HAND ON HER!!!»
-Me- «Okay damn mate relax we are on a plane don't yell. You're embarrassing me»
-Paghos- «You're pretty annoying»
-Me- «I'll let it slide. For now let's watch the movies shall we?»
-Paghos- «Barbie first»
-Me- «Hahaha you know what? Sure mate why not»
The rest of the flight went smoothly. We watched both the movies and had a lot of fun. At the moment which we arrived at our destination we called in a taxi. Of course I took precautions and used my intuition and thinking to make sure that our taxi driver wasn't some idiot or criminal. I have Paghos so I'm not scared much but still. You can never be too careful. Well except from when you're drinking water because there is a limit to how careful someone can be, I'm saying that because in certain there is some weird genius out there who has made drinking water safer by doing it in a weird way.
I gave the taxi driver a specific location and he took us to where we wanted to go. I gave him a thousend bucks more from the prise. He was pretty happy and left with a smile.
Me and Paghos in out fancy little suits approached the area we had arrived. It was an area in the outskirts of the city. We bith made our way through it and we had some weird stares. We turned around and saw Hagatsuma-San drinking. When she saw our faces her bottle dropped to the ground and she was shocked. Well when she saw my face at least.
Hagatsuma Kumiko approached me to check if it was really me and she was very happy to see me but tried to hide it.
-Me- «Hello Kumiko. How have you been?»
-Kumiko H- «Well I tried boxing to gain money at first but I couldn't transform so I got hit and when my blood fell on my opponent they died so... yeah I had to hide. What happened to you bangs? You seem to have been enjoying yourself whilst I've been suffering»
-Me- «No no Kumiko don't worry. All this time I may have done stuff for myself but I've also done incredible research to find you. Kawabata Aoi is a sly fox so I couldn't use my intuition to find you immediately»
-Kumiko H- «That would make sense. I wanna beat that bastard up for what he has done. He has harmed Archive. I'll kill him»
-Me- «Well that's great. So come with us»
-Kumiko H- «Actually before that happens can you do us a favor?»
-Me- «Us? And alright sure»
-Kumiko H- «Yeah the people around here. We have no money and not a very pleasant place to live so we kind of need money. Give then that and I'll come with you. I'm not gonna apologise because they took care of me for the past seven years»
-Me- «Yeha okay that's easy»
I did a phone call and after 4 hours I handed the people there a billion Us dollars.
-Kumiko H- «How the...»
-Me- «Yeha I've been busy the past few years. It's not like I was doing nothing. The stock market is very easy to manipulate»
-Kumiko H- «Yeah I uh... I see...»
-Me- «Let's go now!»
-Kumiko H- «Yeha uh yes let's...»
With that we took her with us to the plane but she said a goodbye to everyone. She quickly had to run because her loud voice alerted the authorities. So both her, Paghos and I are now in the plane and we are traveling to Bolivia!