Chapter 7 : A Night With The Girls

I woke up in the morning and I had calmed down. After that morning I realized how different my life would become as a girl and I wasn’t quite sure I would be ready to fully accept it yet. I thought I could but it seems it still bothers me a little. I know everything is about acceptance but I don’t know if I was prepared mentally. I wish it would fix itself but it can’t happen so I will have to go on with my day normally and try to get it off my mind. I got outside and one of the girls approached me and gave me a letter, I looked at it and it was a letter for a Kumiko and the one who sent it was a guy named Archive Vinogradov. From the last name and his first name I understood one of his parents, his father probably was Russian and his mother American. The name is a little weird that’s why. Then I felt a figure towering over me as I went to open the letter and it was Hagatsuma-San. «What are you doing with my letter miss bangs». «I’m sorry I thought it was for uh me. Here» and I handed it over to her. She must’ve been expecting this letter that’s why she understood the letter was for her… or she was just going to check every letter sent because she doesn’t seem like the person to wait a lot. I looked at her a bit and what I saw took me by surprise. Hagatsuma-San was smiling so widely she seemed in love with the letter itself. As I was looking she turned to look at me her smile fading a bit and the way her eyes were fixated on me told me that I should stop looking and just mind my business. After that around an hour had passed and an announcement was made, we apparently would be allowed to have a break for the week. The announcement was made by someone who called himself ‘the head of the Shiro Family’. That name… it’s the same last name Shiro Shiro had. I suppose people can have the same last name without it meaning something but my intuition said otherwise. I decided to go check on Shiro Shiro but when I went for the door it was locked, I was going to try to pick the lock but one of the girls told me uf I did I’d be shot to death. I’m sorry what? This is like a prison. But if you think about it there is nothing I can do. And I did get myself into this by choice. After that I left the living room and went to take a shower, after drying myself I got dressed and thought to explore the rest of this dorm. I entered the main room again and decided to try and socialize. But I got cold feet and tried to go to my room. Whilst I was leaving a girl with tanned skin and dyed longer hair grabbed me by my shoulder. If you were in school she’d be the popular one. She seemed to be around 16 as well. I thought she would mock me like they used to in the past so I thought my fate was sealed. But she smiled at me and introduced herself.
-???- «My name is Ikeda Kiyomi what’s your name?»
-me- «My name is… Kobashigawa… Kumiko»
-Kiyomi- «that’s such a nice name! Judging from the name you must be really nice to bond with!»
-me- «I suppose so… but I’d say not to assume stuff even if it’s for good you know?»
-Kiyomi- «Oh come on don’t be such a bummer! Come with us I promise you’ll have fun» she grabbed me by my wrist and start pulling me, there were another 3 girls with her. She was such a nuce girl. I couldn’t wait for the fun she was talking about. I regretted it immediately. You see Kiyomi is the type of girl that’s into really girly stuff unlike myself. She likes makeup, dressing up and gossiping. So you can tell where this all went but I’m gonna explain. With a smile I followed them to Kiyomi’s dorm room. The room smelled of a really strong aroma but I ignored it and sat down on a cushion. As I sat down they began to talk about the rest of the girls in the dorm room. I remained quiet but I giggled a bit when they dissed Hagatsuma-San. But then Kiyomi turned to me and asked me if she could paint my nails. I said no and out my hands behind my back. (btw for the readers no I’m not gay) She looked at me mischievously before taking out her nail polish. I was gonna resist a little more but I was pinned down. I was too embarrassed anymore but I stopped resisting and they put it on. I don’t know how I felt about this I felt weird but I guess it wasn’t half bad. I sighed in relief thinking that was the end but I was mistaken. The girls wanted to do makeup, they wanted to play truth or dare and believe me when I say I lost my first kiss to a game. That was the extent of it though. After all those activities that lasted until very late at night which was a lot considering we started in the morning. I stood up to sleep in my dorm room but they offered to let me sleep there. I was surprised and at first I thought it was a prank. Like back when I was still a guy and when I said yes I would be called a simp. I turned to look at them ready to reject them but their faces looked different. They weren’t making a joke at all. Their faces were pure of honesty and trust. I said yes in the end. The room was still pretty small so Kiyomi laid out a large futon that covered the entire ground and everyone slept there. Even though there was undressing and sleeping with them I didn’t feel anything weird instead I was feeling warm. Like I found some friends. It felt nice. Then… I drifted off to sleep.