Chapter 21 : The Calamity And The Mastermind

Ume had her guns out in front of the huge man in front of her. If you looked at a picture of the man you'd think he looked like a spartan and a viking combined.

-Takeshi- «HELLO YOU LITTLE ILLUSION BITCH. How are you this fine day. I'm Shitsukai's brother and I'm gonna slice that pretty face of yours. Into pieces. Name is Ota Takeshi son of a bitch»

-Ume- «Whats wrong with you why... how are you able to see me»

-Takeshi- «My ability are my all seeing eyes. You can't lie, you can't hide, you can do anything because I can see your heart. How fast it beats and everything. I know when you'll shoot and I know where you are. Because simply put no matter how well a person hides. Their heart will keep beating»

Takeshi jumped forward with his axe trying to slice Ume in half and Ume jumped to the side. She took a shot at the man but he reacted a few seconds before the shot and blocked the bullet with his axe. Ume had zero chances of beating this man. Her ability became useless, so much it might as well be nullified by someone. Her bullets would not hit. She only had 12 bullets and she has already used one.

-Takeshi- «Hahahahahaha! Is that all the illusion witch is capable of? You're quite the disappointment aren't you. I'll end this quickly by taking it a bit more seriously»

Ume got ready to shoot, get ready for an attack. Unfortunately Ume has always been hiding. She has never showed any sort of strength or speed prowess. Which was why the man was already behind her. His axe traveling down. She went to the side as fast as she could and her right arm was cut off completely. Part of her back too. She started crawling away from him holding the pistol in her hand refusing to die.

-Takeshi- «Hmph. I've gotten sick of you. You're the weakest of them all. That Shiro person would be able to kill you. You are nothing»

Ume was bleeding a lot and was on the verge of death. She couldn't win by herself. She couldn't. Not against him. As the man took a swing at her head a voice was heard.

-???- «Schrödinger's cat. The axe is now made out of cotton»

The moment these words echoed and reached the axe. The steel had turned to cotton and Ume was not damaged.

-Takeshi- «Aoi told us you might show up. Archive Vinogradov. I think I'll begun to hate the Russians because of your bullcrap»

-Archive- «Stop complaining due to the fact that I'm here. After all you're the one that fate has planned death for. So just make myself and fate a favor and just» he threw a gun at him. Basically giving him a weapon. But Archive didn't care. «Just kill yourself with it. It'll be lots of help»

-Ume- «Ar-chive...»

-Takeshi- «That's interesting. Now I've got two idiots to fuck up!»

The wood that was seemingly unaffected by Schrödinger's cat grew two blades of steel.

Takeshi. A man that stood 360cm in height. Stood in front of the 178cm Archive. Who wasn't even half the height of this primal monstrosity.

Am attack came towards Archive. The speed was larger than Archive could dodge.

The blade was turned to cotton but the large wooden part was still focused on its target. And as Archive was dying a bullet went through the mams brain. It was Ume. Archive rushed to Ume and used his ability to make her an arm.

-Ume- «Archive we won. We killed the man we did it!»

-Archive- «Don't be celebrating just yet» Archive said with fear in his voice. «I don't think your bullet was strong enough to... go through that man's skull»