chapter nine

'tell me what to do cara mia'

nicolas' pov

fuck. fuck. fuck.

from the moment i fucking saw her in that party, drunk and stumbeling over her own damn feet unable to recall anything from the night the day after.

fuck.

i knew i was hooked. and so was santos clearly.

and it didnt help i had now had a tasty of her. fuck my hands on her tigh, itching to go higher, deeper fuck. fuck. fuck. could've fucked her in the car hadnt it been for the obvious inexperience from her side.

could've taken her in the middle of the fucking mall.

her perfect round ass, her small 5,3 frame, her luscious long dark curls that would look so pretty fisted up while we fucked her. her taunting dark eyes always glinting with mischief.

she was playing a dangerous game.

a pretty little princess taunting the beasts. but now she was stuck with them. poor little thing didn't even realize it.

the second she allowed us to touch her she was doomed.

and now she was willingly walking into our penthouse- did she truly think we were just here to chat and play games? '' sit down cara mia'' i muttered in her ear as santos sat down on the couch spreading his legs for her to sit between them.

she looked back at me almost lost.

for a girl who pretended to be tough and scary it had been easy to figure out she had no idea what we were doing or what was going on from the moment we touched her tigh.

she was a virgin that was clear.

and she was innocent as a child when it came to anything sexual. '' sit down doll'' santos demanded patting the spot between his legs. carmen hesitated but sat down eventually.

the brat tried to close her legs.

i chuckled when she gasped as my brother dearest grabbed a hold of her thighs spreading her legs apart allowing me to drag her little tight skirt and her tights down. '' i need to hear some consent princess'' i said kneeling down before her looking up at her.

'' please'' she begged breathlessly as santos began trailing his hands up under her shirt. '' greedy little girl'' i tsked.

'' i need you to tell me what to do cara mia '' i cooed acting like i was a gentleman, a knight in shinning amor. she was gonna learn soon enough. first she had to trust us, and then she would realize me and santos were monsters.