chapter eighteen

' ours ' 

third persons pov. 

there was something innocent almost childlike about the way the marino brothers perceived carmen.

something dangerously close to an unhealthy obsession.

something borderline insane. about the way they viewed her. the way they almost fell to their knees the minute she let out a breathless moan.

and then there were carmen.

carmen, carmen, carmen.

what a piece of art she was, so beautifully ruined, such a violent delight, such a bloodied angel- with a foul tongue and a feisty mind. and yet such a clueless innocent behavior in their presence.

there was no borderline insanity, no close to an unhealthy obsession- no there was just an obsession with two figured of the devil himself.

carmen liked to play with her cards close to her heart and her heart tugged away in her throat.

but then again isn't the saying, starved people will eat anything rather fitting for the perception of love?

that people who have been thrown away and used as tools will do anything to be kept as more than that. to be kept as anything but that.

'' how do you like italy princess?'' nicolas asked as he sat down beside her on the outdoor couch on the balcony of the italian marino mansion.

she smiled turning her head to the side so she could see him better as he swiftly picked her up placing her on his lap wrapping his arm around her waist. '' its beautiful, but i do admit i like the company more than the country'' she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

nicolas threw his head back chuckling as santos appeared walking over kissing the top of carmens head before sitting down next to his brother grabbing carmen's feets putting them on his lap kissing her leg with a cunning smile.

'' mhm tell us what about your company do you like, little doll?''' santos asked keeping his eyes locked with hers as he trailed soft kisses up her legs his hand sliding up her thighs.

she leaned back as nicolas held her up smirking down at her. '' this'' she muttered as both brothers grinned.

they had thought getting her onboard with the idea of them would be harder.

seemed she quite liked them too.

'' its cold lets go inside tesoro '' santos said standing up as he picked her up from his brothers lap placing his hands under her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist laughing as he spun her around.

'' if you drop me-'' she warned clutching onto him tighter than ever.

'' i would never'' he said amused.

they needed someone pure, someone good, someone not to kind, and not to picky, not to sensitive. and no one fitted the role better than carmen. it was quite obvious.

besides the marino brothers truly did find her the most beautiful being on earth. both interesting woman, both thrilling obsession to have.

so if they had to find some sort of bisare unexplainable obsession, she was after all the perfect choice of poison.

unapproachable enough to have a fun game trying to claw at her masks so she was undeniably bare before them. beautiful enough to make them rock hard.

and clever enough to be a mobsters wife, and badmouthed enough to have a serdent sting to her.

she might've not have fit normal mens standards in any other way than her looks.

but she fitted so undeniably perfect with them. molded perfectly into them, her body made for theirs. and if soulmates did exist. they surely was so.

but soulmates don't exist.

and even if they did they couldn't build the ground for solid love. but the marinos would realize soon enough.

carmen too, perhaps.

or maybe she wouldn't, after all sick minds rarely think alike. 

***

'' are you close with my parents, i've never seen you around before resently '' carmen asked as the trio sat down to eat lunch in the mansions kitchen. 

nicolas shrugged while santos grinned '' we're not close with anyone tesoro, we were only there for your sake '' he said so effortlessly it was hard if not imposible not to fall for his words. 

and she did, she blushed and looked down with a silly little smile on her lips.

'' your crazy'' she said with a pointed look his way sending the both look nicolas's way. they chuckled amused by her antics. 

'' crazy? only about you cara mia'' nicolas said with a smug grin. 

she rolled her eyes stuffing her mouth with some more of the delicious creamy pasta dish. '' so what is this? friends with benefits? or?'' she asked hesitantly not daring to meet their eyes. 

oh how she feared they would say yes to that.

that they were no more than friends with benefits. 

that she was no more than an easy girl to trick. another fool for handsome devils. how she wished there were more to it. 

whatver it was they had. 

she found santos hand rubbing her upper thigh. as nicolas grabbed her face placing a rough hungry kiss on her lips biting her lower lip in a silent demand. 

she gasped slightly as santos finger worked around her thong running around her clit in circular motions. nicolas tounge entering her mouth expoloring every bit and inch making her dripping wet between her legs where nicolas hand was still exploring. 

'' tell u sdoes this feel like fucking friends to you huh doll?'' santos asked as nicolas stopped kissing her licking his lips as if he wanted to do it again, and again, and again... perhaps for the rest of his life.

she parted her lps but no words left her. '' didnt fucking think so either'' he said with a smirk. 

'' you carmen nystrom are ours ''