chapter fourteen

' sweet little doll'

santos pov.

when vincent nystrom called i was anything but calm.

our girl had demanded we left her alone after running from us after i kissed her. god she took it the wrong way.

i should've kept my big mouth shut.

i was just shocked, she was to beautiful to have never been cherished and touched. to fucking mesmerising and yet she hadnt been.

now i wanted to taint her so badly my entire body ached for it.

'' what do you want?'' i seethed. vincent nystrom was a business partner as was his parents his number saved in my phone from old times.

the sound of sobbing was heard in the background and there were no mistaking who it was. nicolas head snapped towards the phone since i had put it on speaker.

'' you leave my sister the fuck alone you hear me marinos?! if i see you within five feets of her i wont hesitate to put a bullet through your pathetic heads'' he gritted out before hanging up.

fuck.

fuck fuck.

i swear to god if we lost her over this.

nicolas glare intensified as he looked at me. he was blaming me. something he was exceptionally good at lately the fucker thought it was all my fault.

perhaps it was but he didn't thave to act like that.

'' you couldn't even kiss a girl without her running for the hills could you?'' nicolas growled at me i glared at him. like i had done it on purpose.

i had been surprised that was all, she was beauty incarnate and a fucking goddess with no match how could no one have touched her yet? kissed her?

the though went straight down to my cock as it hardened. we had been the first to touch her, to taste her. fuck if she thought she could get rid of us by making her brother threaten us, she was frankly mistaken.

she was ours now atleast we were hers. and soon, very fucking soon she would be ours too. i could feel it first we just had to show her what our intentions with her was.

we would show her just how good sinning feels and then we would drag her to hell with us and keep her there tilt he end of fucking time.

'' lets go get our girl'' i said as nicolas snapped his head up towards me surprise flashing across his face first and then a smirk crossed his lips.

poor little doll didn't even know what kind of beasts she had laid with.

but she would come to know, very very fucking soon.

third persons pov.

once carmen calmed down in vincents arms it didnt take long for vincent to lul her to sleep. despise how close she was with rico vincent was and would most likely always be the siblings who took care of the others.

weather it was carmen, adonis, ronnie or gia or even rico.

he was a second father to them all even though adrian was their official adoptive father- vincent often acted like a second who did everything he could to make sure his younger siblings were safe.

this was no different.

he couldn't tell what had made carmen this hysterical. it had been years since the last time he had seen her like that.

but he knew in his head it was something to do with the marinos.

that they were to blame.

proved or not he was sure of it. who else would've upset her like this? carmen didn't remember anything from her early childhood, she kept saying so at least.

but what if- no. it was the marinos it had to be.

he gently picked her up from the bathroom floor walking into her bedroom placing her on the bed laying on her stomach as he braided her hair before kissing the top of her head and turning of the light.

and then he walked out.

one minute passed, two minutes. and then the balcony door opened slowly and silently. two figures entering the dark room now lid up by the moonlight. ''sweet doll'' a soft whisper as he brushed his fingers across her cheek. '' such a pretty doll. ''

the second figure tilted his head at the sight before him. '' shes sick'' he said with a frown. putting his hand on her forehead. '' burning hot'' he said pitfully.

'' i don't like her being here'' santos said wrapping a blanket around her small frame picking her up in bridal style allowing her to nuzzle her face into his neck and snuggle into his chest. '' i'll contact adrian and rue nystrom about the details '' nicolas said grabbing a duffel bag throwing some of her clothes and stuff into it.

entering the bathroom to get her toiletries he stopped in his tracks.

his brows furrowed. it was trashed. the entire bathroom. phone in the sink, towels on the floor water dripping form the sink which was filled with water. the cupboards emptied and thrown around messily.

he quietly closed the door again walking back out into the bedroom.

this time not bothering to leave through the balcony door. the deal was made and carmen was theirs at least for a few months she were. and after that.

well they would always be hers.

nicolas kissed the top of carmens head before the twins headed out their little angel secured in their arms. 

me when i dont know how to contiue the story so i just make them kidnap her:

#the easy way to solve writers block