chapter thirty four

' we are not the same ! '

nicolas pov

when i get my hands on her im gonna break her legs and fuck her into oblivion, im gonna fuck her so hard she wont be able even think of running. 

she will be a perfect little fucking pet that sits silently and waits for her masters next wish.

she was gonna be on a fucking leach.

i didnt care.

this was the first and last time she was ever gonna leave us.

she didnt know that yet though, but she would when her pretty little ass was tied up in our basment, i didnt care if she would be hurt by that. i was hurt. 

more hurt than i cared to admit.

an entire month. a month i hadnt held her, my sweet sweet broken pet. i needed her, but for fucks sake she had to need me too right?

we were staying with her family for the sole reason they were the only ones who knew her as well as us. her every thought. if you knew carmen well enough she was very predictable. 

specially if she was under stress.

and i was sure she was from what i heard on that one phone call, untracable phonecall. the fucking serpent. ofcourse.

that fucking bitch. 

if i could just cut her fucking head of i would've. but i knew that meant war, not only with half the fucking mafia world, but with the italians, her brother the don. and also with the russians, her husband the pakhan. 

she knew it too.

the power she held.

the imortality.

and that bothered me the most, that meant she wasnt afraid of our many colorful threats. 

but i was sure the moment i got my hands on my carmen she would never fucking leave my grasp. i didnt care if she would scream and kick i would'nt let her leave me.

i refused to let her go again.

we had been to easy going on her, to loose, now she would see the real fucking monsters we really were- fuck we had really tried to be good and desent men 

really fucking tried. 

but that approach hadnt really worked had it now? 

now she was in for a ride called, how crazy can the marino twins get?

i was gonna chain that pretty little thing up to our bed and fuck her till she was carrying my child. that way atleast she would never leave us.

i knew carmen she wouldnt leave her child behind.