chapter tweenty eight

' not just a body '

santos pov

there was men, men that didnt want a woman, who wanted a body to fuck and play with.

i had never understood the apeal of such vulgar and inhuman oppinions. i wouldnt even dare to imagne my carmen, my baby, my girl as just a body.

if she wasnt as beutifully well thought through as she was, if she wasnt as bold as she was, if she wasnt as hauntingly obessive and everlastingly cruel to those in her way.

if she wasnt carmen.

the thought alone, of her being void of those things left me cold and protective. i would never let her be that.

loose that part of herself.

such a beutiful soul was meant to be worshipped and cherished. 

nicolas gave me a jealous look as carmen rested ahainst my chest as we layed in the bath my arms wrapped around her and her entire body relaxed and content, peaeful.

and while from the stillness of her body i couldve mistaken her for sleepin i knew she was studying nicolas i could tell from how his eyes keept darting to her sending her comforting smiles. 

i loved her so fucking much. . 

her fucked up nature that left her like this in our hands, a sweet little thing who liked to play big and mighty till she was in our hands were she became small and sweet.

so precious.

so alluring knowing only we got this side of her.

fucking perfect.

i placed another kiss on her collarbone. i envied nicolas for having experienced how it felt to have his cock burried deep within her.

but soon, i assured myself, soon i would too claim her.

my carmen.

my doll.

my life.

the bitter truth was had i been younger her age perhaps, i would've never spoken to her, not because i didnt want to. 

but simply because she was the kind of beutiful you were afraid to appraoch afraid to taint and dirty, you would simply no matter what always be the lesser of the pair of you.

she was the kind of beutiful you didnt even want to breathe near in case you accidently contaminated her with whatever ugliness you were made off. and yet i couldnt keep my hands from her perfect body, couldnt keep myself from falling for the girl.

and could you blame me ? 

she took all the air in my loungs and made me abseloutly breathless by just being in my presence.