chapter tweenty two

' wherever you want to go '

carmens pov.

'' take me out'' i said batting my eyelashes at him as i straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. '' please, i want to go out with you, show you off tell the world im yours'' i begged him as his hands gripped my waist tightly.

'' princess'' nicolas said groaning throwing his head back as i moved around slightly. '' fuck care mia i'll fuck you raw on this couch if you keep playing around'' he muttered placing his lips on mine kissing me passionately.

as if i was his last meal.

'' please daddy i want to go out with you and santos '' i begged between kisses.

weather it was the nickname, the kissing or my grinding i didn't know but he was rock hard beneath me my hand running down his chest only for his to stop me.

'' i don't want your hand princess'' he said gripping onto my hand preventing me from touching him.

i pouted. why not? wasn't i enough anymore? his other hand moved to my hair fisting it. and i got the memo.

slowly i got on my knees in front of his chair pulling down his sweatpants. '' suck, and i'll take you wherever you want to go '' he said caressing my jaw with his thumb as his hand rested on my neck in a firm yet loose hold his other hand still fisting my hair.

'' what if i want to go to paris ?'' i asked sickly sweet smiling mischievously up at him as if i wasn't trying to tease him my mouth slightly parted his sweatpants on the floor and his budge right in front of my face only his boxers standing in my way.

i looked up at him innocently. '' yes, fuck princess, i'll take you wherever you wanna go, just- fuck- please baby'' he groaned as i pulled down his boxers still looking up at him smiling.

my hands clutched onto his killer thighs, i mean both of them had thick muscular thighs that could crush me.

i wanted to be crushed by them.

god god.

i stuck my tongue out licking of some of his precum not once diverting my eyes from his. gianas many uncomfortable talks about sex suddenly coming in handy.

the sight of his hard- rock hard dick made me shudder. what the fuck? how the hell was i supposed-

i didnt get the chance to voice my concerns before nicolas hand wrapped tightly around my hair pushing my mouth onto his member.

i choked around it as he groaned as i regained from my shock slowly licking around the tip taking him in my mouth in slow controlled movements.

how the hell was that supposed to fit anywhere inside of me?