chapter tweenty seven

' feverish needs '

' come sit little whore'' she sounded cold as always. as her long thin sickly looking finger pointed at the chair infront of her. 

i did as told. 

i was scared shaking slightly tears gathering in my eyes. '' what is it master?'' i asked confused. i didnt do anything bad. i didnt do anything bad i had been careful to be really good. 

'' did i tell you to fucking speak?!'' she roared and it felt like the walls shock. 

'' i told you shes an ungrateful bitch'' he commented from behind her  always right behind her. always lurking around. i was scared of him too.

'' you couldnt keep your hands to yourself? you had to fuck your own fucking father?!'' she shouted. what was fuck? or fucking? 

i didnt know.

i didnt know what i did wrong.

i hadnt seen him all week i had been in the closet. like i always was. the closet was safe. in there no one could come get me. no one knew my secret. 

my secret hideout.

'' i told you that you are to leinent on her, she thinks she can fuck me when shes yours '' he said sickly. that word fuck. it had to be a bad thing. i would never do it i would never do it.

never.

she landed a harsh slap to my cheek and i fell of the chair onto the floor. it hurt. i cried and she kicked me once for the lesson twice for good manners. 

i stayed down. 

'' if you ever fuck someone again you will be dead little whore, you are mine, you hear me little whore, one day you are going to be worth millions and i will not have you ruined before i get payed'' she gritted out her long nails digging into my skin as she gripped onto my arm.

it hurt.

was that me?

i wouldnt know, after all i didnt remember. 

and who was that woman? 

and the man?

'' shh mia vita its just a dream'' a soft whisper reached my ears as i opened my eyes slightly. i was in the living room, my entire body curled up on santos lap as he ran his fingers throuhg my curls. 

judging from the looks of it he hadnt been here for long, he was still wearing the suit i saw him leave in a few hours ago when he told me he had to go for a busniess meeting that simply couldnt wait. 

and nicolas had gone with him.

but now he was no where to be seen so i assumed he was still working. '' there you are'' he cooed kissing my forehead softly muttering some italian frase under his breath.

'' wanna tell me what that was all about?'' he asked gently as if i was a child that had fallen of their bicycle and gotten a scratched knee.

i shock my head nuzzleling further into his warmth my finger cluthing onto the fabric of his suit as i fiddled with one of the bottuns. how could he be so big i could fit on his lap? shouldnt that be considered a giant?