chapter sixteen

' liars '

third persons pov

third persons pov.

of course the twins knew what they were doing was wrong.

that lying to the small girl curled up between them on the plane was going to prove itself to be an issue later on.

and ofcourse that her parents was going to aim their guns at them if her siblings did not get the chance first.

but then again wasnt she worth that?

they could take a few scars if it meant they could get to keep her by their side.''amerà l'Italia'' (shes will love italy) santos said in his mother tongue

nicolas glanced at the dark haired beauty and then up at his brother with his everlasting cold glare on his face as usual. or at least as usual whenever carmen wasn't there to make him smile. or in this case when carmen was passed out from exhaustion and sickness.

'' Rue e Adrian minacciano di far saltare in aria i nostri magazzini e di eliminare il trattato'' nicolas said with distaste. ( rue and adrian are threatening to blow up our warehouses, and to eliminate the treaty)

not that the threats would change the twins opinion or their plans.

no carmen was theirs. she had been from the moment they saw her. all they needed now was to make carmen understand such. to make her understand she was never leaving their grasps unless it was death that took her.

no threats could make the twins change their thoughts.

'' revoca l'invito al diserbo '' santos just said with a shrug as he grinned down at carmen before picking her up placing her carefully on his lap wrapping his arms protectively around her( uninvite them to the weeding )

nicolas let out a low dark chuckle which seemed to awaken carmen from her deep slumber a slight frown settling on her face. as she scrunched up her nose.

'' morning tesoro '' nicolas greeted now no longer looking like an angry unapproachable god but rather a man who you could almost mistake for being friendly and lovable.

almost.

carmen looked around curiously ignoring nicolas for a minute before turning back to face him and santos her signature grin plastered on her face. '' morning '' she replied her voice low and tired.

'' where are we heading?'' she asked changing the subject as she purposely shifted in santos lap so she was straddling him while her head tilted innocently to the side so she could look between the twins.

santos let out a low groan as nicolas eyes glued to the bared skin of her tigh that was now exposed since her dress had rode up. weather it was by accident or a purposely done act neither of the twins could tell but she was was sure testing their patience.

'' italy -'' santos said as carmen harmlessly reached her hands up playing with one of his dark curls.

'' pretty'' she muttered with a small smile before jumping off his lap deciding to look around for herself. 

nicolas pov

weather carmen knew the effect she had us or not i genuinely couldn't tell.

one second she acted like she thought we hated her and she was scared we would run from the hills the second she didn't wear that god awful mask she had so obviously gotten used to people liking more than her true self.

and the next second she was puddy in our hands reaching out for us and shivering from our touch clearly wanting more.

weather she wanted us or not i couldn't actually tell.

but i knew for sure she didn't really have the choice when it came to us. it was us or no one. we would never lay a hand on her.

but we had no problem killing every single person other than us who got her love. if we were ever to let her go and she fell in love we would never harm her.

the same couldn't be said for her lover.

she just didnt know that yet '' come here tesoro '' i called out for her as i watched her head turn towards me fuck she looked perfect even now with dark circles under her eyes the same circles she usually hid with makeup.

with her messy curls pulled into an even messier bun on top of her head. her dark black soft satin dress that reached just above her knee and gave us a perfect idea of the outline of her overwordly ass.

she giggled almost chilike as she made her way back towards us stopping when she was standing right infront of me her brown eyes giving her away.

she was nervous and scared. of what i couldn't tell. but i had learned one thing about her.

her eyes were her weakness. they told me all she didn't want to tell. i grabbed her waist tugging her down so she fell onto my lap. '' don't we get a kiss now that we had to endue you drooling all over us in your sleep?'' i teased her though it was an lie entirely.

she didn't drool in her sleep and i had quite enjoyed the sight of her curled up between us while she for once looked truly peaceful.

even though the reason she was sleeping was less pleasant it still brought me a serdent peace seeing her slow even breaths.

a dark red color spreaded across her perfect tan cheeks as she was now stradling me. her eyes drifted to santos before hurriedly diverting back to my chest ignoring my demand.

'' don't grow shy on us now princess'' santos said with a chuckle as if the asshole wasn't the very reason she was nervous right now. hadn't he been a brainless fool we wouldn't have had to chase her down in the first place nor take her away from her family.

'' i don't-'' she began her mask dropping as fast as she had gained it. her nervousness now so painfully visible i could practically feel it radiating off of her

'' we'll teach you dont you worry doll'' i assured her with a grin.

she didnt even know how fucking torturous it was knowing we were the first to ever touch her. how hard it was not to fucking bend her over my lap and spank her ass to the point she was nothing but a witherign and whimpering mess.

how hard it was to gain some self control around her.

but fro now i settled for grabbing her throat in a gentle hold pulling her closer so he lips meet mine as i savored the taste of her.

the hesitation so clear in her movements as i bit her lower lip asking for access which she gave me unknowingly allowing my tongue to push into her mouth deepening the kiss. successfully making me rock hard.

but i could wait. for now carmen was the one in need of pleasure.

i let go of her throat pulling away from her running my thumb across her lips with a smirk as santos grabbed her hair being no where near gentle as he too claimed a kiss from the angel before us.

our sinfully perfect angel.

my doll.