chapter tweenty

' safeword ' 

nicolas pov

nicolas pov.

the nystroms were going crazy hunting us down declaring wars when they had no such right. a gang against a mafia.

did not work well for the former.

and they knew so they keep from going to war even though their threats were colorful and full of insults.

why they were so angry i couldn't understand- sure carmen was an amazing girl and no one wanted to loose the angel currently curled up between me and santos on the couch. but still we had found her crying and shaking with no one there to comfort her.

so in conclusion they were bad at taking care of the precious little thing.

and while i adored seeing tears stain her face when it was from pleasure and accompanied with her pleads and begging, i did not like it when she was laying alone in a bed in a room alone clearly hurting.

nothing was allowed to hurt her.

not even her family.

damned may they be.

but it didn't stop them from being angry, and then again i would've been angry too. so we let them rage for now at least, until they went to far then a little shooting or a simple threat would have to suffice.

i couldn't kill my future in laws could i now?

even though if i did she would never know, i would keep her shielded from the world that so obviously keep hurting her.

she would thank us for protecting her.

she would safe. she was safe now, even if we had to tell her a few lies to do so. even if i hated lying to her, it was necessary she wouldn't have been so willing to come with us if we hadn't told her her parents gave permission for us to take her.

but it was true they knew.

we left a message.

and yet we had still lied to our angel. but it had been for the better. we both swore a blood oath to protect her, to keep her safe. this was the only way we knew how.

'' don't fall asleep princess'' i said softly as she put her head on my lap clearly tired.

she looked up at me with a slight glare as if she was a child and i had just stolen her favorite toy. i chuckled '' don't look at me like that cara mia'' i said as santos grabbed her legs placing them on his lap running his hand up and down her bare skin.

damn the t-shirt santos gave her she was currently in. she wasnt fucking wearing anything underneath.

only her panties.

no bra i could tell when my hand snaked up under the shirt.

fuck.

'' your so fucking perfect '' i heard santos whisper as he kissed her smooth skin.

i opted for her lips instead, pressing mine against hers bitting her lower lip asking for entrance which she didn't hesitate to give.

i liked the new confidence radiating off of her.

santos was fucking right, so fucking perfect, so perfect for us. she was fucking made for us, and she could anything she wanted all she had to do was ask.

a fucking queen that was what she was.

i deepened the kiss as starved as i was for her touch, her affection, her moans, her. a starved man that was what she made me feel like.

her hands went to my neck as she moaned into my mouth possibly because of the kiss, possibly because she was now sitting up and santos was knelling between her legs kissing his way up her leg.

possibly both.

'' daddy-'' she moaned like it was a plead, like she was begging for more. i bet she was. '' please'' she said inbetween my kisses as another moan left her lips when santos pulled her panties down and the fucker stuffed them into his pockets.

i rolled my eyes returning my attention to the beautiful woman laying bare before me pleading for more like the greedy slut she was.

she should be greedy.

'' chose a safeword '' i said as she stared up at me like i was crazy. '' stop wont work with us princess'' i added with a smirk. my innocent little angel.

'' pearl'' she said hesitantly. i grinned at her. fucking perfect.

she should be asking for the world, she deserved it. yet she didn't and that just made me want her even more. '' fuck baby keep begging and i'll fuck you raw on this couch'' i said against her lips.

she gasped as she stared up at me her lips parted creating the perfect opportunity for me as i pulled down my pants.

'' suck '' i said grabbing her hair loosely allowing her to push me away or say her safe word. but she didn't instead she just licked my tip looking up at me as if waiting for praise.

fuck.

i could cum just from the way she was looking at me.

santos stood cum on his fingers and i smirked at him as he grabbed her hips positioning her so she could better work her pretty little mouth while he left the room for a minute.

fucker returned when carmen was still caresing the tip of my cock teasing me, in his hands were a blindfold and a glass of whiskey.

he grinned at me before putting down his glass putting the blindfold over a clearly confused carmen's eyes.

'' shh doll just relax and be a good girl'' he cooed at her his hand roaming her body as hers did mine her hands hesitantly wrapping around the start of my member since she couldnt fit it all in her mouth.

i grabbed her hair righter once the blindfold was on '' tap my thigh three times if you want to stop'' i told her before i thrusted into her mouth.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck me she was good at this.

i threw my head back with a groan as santos began to work with that damned icecube. but i couldnt focus on anything but her pretty little mouth wrapped around me and my hand fisting her hair as i fucked her mouth like she was my worst fucking enemy.

even though she was the furthest thing from it.

and precious little thing didn't even know what i had planned for her, this was just the start. soon she would be tied up and used.

and then loved and adored, as queens are meant to be.

fucking worshipped.

not that we didn't already worship the ground she walked. she had to realize that. for now this would suffice. slowly introducing her to our world.

a world of pleasure and pain.

i came down her throat as her moans radiated through my entire body.

'' such a good girl for your daddies, you deserve an reward dont you agree brother?'' i asked as santos smirked.

'' definitely. ''

and then for good measure. I kissed the pretty little thing until both of us couldn't breathe. just so she knew she was fucking ours.

always would be and always had been.

ever since we first saw her.

til the day we died, and then every lifetime after that too.