chapter ten

' sleepless night without you'

i was tough, i was trouble and i was cruel- that was all people described me as. a beauty that would leave you crying and horrified, broken and ruined. i had done it before and it was all people spoke about when they described me to others.

but it was becoming clearer nicolas and santos viewed me as an saint of some sort.

santos didn't let go of me but rather placed me neatly on his lap while nicolas began feeding me this delicious pasta dish with cheese cream.

i stared at them confused if anything.

i wasn't the type of girl boys wanted, not the kind of girl anyone wanted to date because i was as unstable as a fly in the storm. and i was horrible and an broken girl.

so why were i here?

i had read entire pages about models, actors, important women cursing out the brothers for throwing them out like used toys.

why were they then here treating me like i was their own personal holy toy.

'' you think to much'' nicolas muttered as he brushed the back of his hand against my cheekbone.

i scoffed. i didn't know what to say so i scoffed instead. an natural instinct practically. he was right wasn't he? i thought to much? hated to much?

'' you should watch that pretty mouth of yours or it will be put to another use'' nicolas warned the warning seemed to send shivers down my spine and down to my core.

please do. make my mind quiet. he did it once why couldn't he do it again?

when he was on his knees and santos hands where all over me while nicolas did wonders with his tongue i didnt think, i was in pure blizz. i wanted that feeling again. that serenity.

why was that feeling preserved for non broken people? the people who could find love, who could have an eternity with another person? it wasn't fair.

none of it was fair.

and then in the middle of my thoughts and apparently nicolas speech which i didn't hear a word off my phone rang.

' red haired orangutang' it read both the brothers heads snapped towards the phone glaring at it.

'' what do you want gia'' i asked harshly as i answered the phone. i heard her chuckle.

'' you with your lover boys?'' she asked teasingly.

'' fuck of orangutang'' i seethed i could practically hear her smirk through the fucking phone.

'' you so are, oh my god vincent wasnt lying- jesus carmen your in for it, get it girl- fuck em and love em, or something like that'' she said i dont think she realized she was on speaker but she was.