3

Dared.

All you can do is just lay in bed, unmotivated. You breath out and grab your phone, You open your social media and immediately sat up when you saw a notification from Morgan...

"HECK NO?! AM I DREAM?!" You yelled and he liked your photo that you post yesterday about your new job and even commented "That's nice :)." You grab your pillow then putting it on your whole face and screamed. Malcom entered "What's going on? Are you Okay Y/n?" He add walking towards you taking your phone. You look a him "I cant believe it... My man just... LIKED MY PHOTO!!" You grab Malcom's sleeve and shake him, he stops you "Wait! Wait! Who's this Morgan? Morgan...loggedoff? Huh?" He looked at you, you cab tell he was jealous "MY MAN!!" you replied taking your phone and quickly replied to the comment "THANKS ^^, Big fan" You typed then send it.

You threw your phone beside you and just blushed red, you felt yourself like a worm dusted in salt because you were thrilled.
Your phoned buzzed and you quickly got your phone and immediately got a reply from morgan yet again, saying: "Your welcome beautiful ;)" You screamed yet again.

This ain't a dream?! Right?!
You thought as you place your phone down again, you check the time and it reads: 6:23A.M, you sat up again and got ready for work. You wear your uniform and walk to the Paw's shop. You enter the cafe and you can smell the fresh coffee yet again, nothing interesting yet.

You walk by the counter and went to the Register and you hears footsteps behind you "Sup Y/n!" Haley greeted "Hey!" You turn your head and she leans on the counter like you did "So? Hows his morgan of yours" She winked at him making me turn red about that man again "Yeah something happened..." You took your phone out and gave it to her showing her what happened "Lucky!! He replied to you wow!" Haley added and held your phone back.

You nodded "Time for work" Haley got to the door and turn the CLOSED sign to OPEN and went back to the tables and wipe it so it can be cleaned.

Time skip

After for a few hours of work it's almost night time, when Haley mentioned: "Hey N/n, I'm having a sleepover with girlies, wanna come over?" She asked "Oh... I don't know... if Malcom will let me, he's just the only one in the hotel" you said grabbing my phone "Huh? Whis this malcom? Another lucky guy having such a beautiful girl?" You laughed "will you ever stop flirting?" You ask then she shakes her head "I'm lesbain dearly" She winked at you again making you laugh "So?" You added "I have a GF btw" she said directly "Wow! Who is she??" "You'll know soon" Haley replied and you help her yo close the shop and went to her place.

You saw 4 girls sitting on the floor in the living room and Haley sat next to a curly haired girl and you assume that that's her GF cause of the tension between them.
You guys began playing TRUTH or DARE.

It was your turn eventually "So N/n? T or D?" You laughed "D" You replied and Haley looked at the girl in her right and you heard her name was Sam, then haley turn back to you "I dare you to message Moragnlogoff in Instagram and tell him you love him" Haley dared and you immediately turn red "No way! As in... morgan davies?! He's HOT AF!" Trena added fanning her hand for air as a joke.

You grab your phone and everyone watch as you texted Morgan in his account. His DMs was open so it's free to chat him. He wants to make friends as out in a ordinary world of imperfection.
______________________________

morganlogoff✔ (💚)

Today at 7:14 PM

YOU(YOUR ACC): Good evening Morgan,sorry to disturb but... I love you sm.

____________________________

You turn your head to the others "Done, let's not hope he see it..." You sigh and you guys continue the game eventually falling alseep.