24

"You mean that?" Morgan ask, you nodded and kiss his cheek. The laundry was finished and before you could walk on, morgan stops you, "I'll do it, love" he says and got in, he was helping you, it was true, you've never have a relationship like this before, and yet, here you are, lucky to have a guy like him.

Despite about you and his past, yours was a little awful, your heart breaks when you remembered but quickly stood positive cause you have the man you wanted, in front of you, Caring, sweet, Loving, mostly handsome, You knew Morgan wasnt use to these kind of affections before, but he did.

He out the clothes onto to basket and hang it down so it could dry out. You prepared your brunch cause hes about to go to work.
Although you dont want him to go, but, he needs it, and we shouldn't complain.

After a few minutes later after cooking, morgan came down with new outfit, "well well well!, look at my handsome boyfriend" you say in a flirty yet playful way, you kiss his cheeks and hugged him, he chuckles and holds you, you pull your head towards him facing him, you stoke his cheeks while looking at his eyes. You were lost in it.

"My love?"

You snapped back to reality, blinking a little
"Sorry, love" you replied and pulled him to the table, you prepared his food in front.
You saw him smile when he saw you made something special, you made a fish stew and it is one of your Grandma's favorite to cook, you always remember the day she protected you from your father...

All what matter is: you're here with Morgan, after meeting on the Cafe you just opened and help Haley about it, you were going off to work too by the way, but you told haley that you're going to be late for a little while,

You and Morgan finished eating and he stood up, he grabs you and his plate and put it on the sink "Noo my dear prince, I'm going to wash those dishes while you head to work" you say "What?! No!" He argue.

You chuckled and kiss his cheek "No, You'll ruin that fit of yours, sooo, go ahead and wait" you replied and washed the dishes. He waits on the couch watching some IG reels and you dry yours hands and change into your uniform and went to where he is.

"K! I'm ready!" You say and he looks up to you, "Gorgeous, as always" He took your hand and walk out of the house with your stuff needed for the day, you got in the car and so did morgan and started driving towards the cafe, he stops right in front of it

"K! I'm here sooo, love you" you kissed him and pulled away quickly, just giving him a peck on the lips, he pulls you back and he gets out of the car, you knew what hes going to do, he opens the door for you and took your hand and help you out of the car.

"Thank you" you say and he smiles as if he made someone feel so happy, he kissed you again and you left, he drove away. And you started the day on the cafe helping Haley.