11

Look at that cutie <3

Clingy Boyfriend.

Of course, You woke up a pair of arms were snaked and wrapped around your waist tightly so you cant get up. You knew exactly.

Morgan.

Morgan slept with you last night after the movie you both watch, You turn your head to your shoulder, he was still asleep, your head turns to the clock 7:45AM. it was a little early but you thought about making breakfast, You remove his arms around your waist and sat up, Morgan open his eyes and pulled your arm making you collapse in the bed again. "Morgan!" You said as you try to take his arms away from you again.

"Cant you just stay for a little while?" He nuzzle on your neck, you felt his hot breath on the crook of your neck. You sigh and let him hugged you for like 3 minutes then get up again, He pulled you again spooning you while he was behind you "Morgan!! I have to get up!!, Stop being clingy!!" You lightly punch his arms, he has a tattoo on right arm but you didnt care about it.

He didnt reply to you and kept holding you tight still his face is buried on your neck.

You have to get ready for work too, but Haley knows Morgan slept with you because you texted her. You grab his arms and try to grip it out on both sides but mostly he was strong so you gave in.

You heard him chuckle or scoffed "Gave in already my love?" He asked teasing you "SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!!" You almost yelled at him, he shook his head "Make me" He replied which you dont know what can make him let go of you.

You sigh and saw his phone on the nightstand beside you and took it, You open his open and slide it upwards but it has a PIN code.

(I just made this up, none of this is real, Ouch)

"112701, is the passcode" you can see he was staring at you on the reflection of the phone "Huh? Your birthday?" He nodded and kissed you neck, he didnt even care about you opening his phone.

So loyal.

You unlock his phone with a cool IPHONE animation, You check every app if he was hidn gsoemthugn from you which you didnt find any, "You will never find something in there, because... all I could do is stalk your Instagram" His voice was low and deep making you red, The arms press harder on your waist.

You got to his gallery, there was some pictures of him and his friends and also pictures of you and Him, Mostly you saw it was only you. You kept scrolling and didnt find anything suspicious. You slide on the left and stumbled upon a app you were familiar with "WATTPAD?! YOU HAVE WATTPAD?!" You sat up turning towards him, he laughed at you, he does that every time when you were enlightened.

"Yeah?" He replied, you look at his phone and open WATTPAD.