15

Book of you and I.

"YES!!!" you replied, Morgan chuckles then pull you to a kiss. You broke apart seconds later, Morgan stared at you happily whole cupping your cheeks, "Thank you, bee" he kiss your cheek "Bee?" You chuckled "Yeah, I'm calling you bee from now on" you smiled.

After the picnic, You told morgan that you and Malcom will est dinner, Morgan tells you it's okay since both of you are friends, he took you home, when you arrive home you were about to hop out when Morgan stops you by putting his hand on your upper leg, He then hops out he car and opens the door for you, Morgan was treating you like a princess, such a gentleman.

Morgan went home soon after then you waited for Malcom. When malcom arrive home he was ready, you were too. "Ready to go?" Malcom ask, you nodded and Malcom took your hand and pulls you to his motorcycle and drove to a restaurant.

Malcom ordered seats for 2 and sat down, The waitress got both of your menu's down the table and you began to pick what you want. You ordered a sliced steak and so did Malcom, he ordered a red wine.

The wait was just 10 minutes then your food arrives, The waitress place the food down in front of you both and place the tissue napkins on the side "Enjoy your meal" the waitress says, you bow your head offering a Thank you then the waiter leaves.

You began to eat while chatting with Malcom, you got a text from Haley, she says she was not sick anymore.
_________________________________
Haley

Just now at 8:13 PM.

Haley: Hey n/n! Thanks for waiting :) I'm not sick anymore so we're going to start opening again.

You: I'm glad! I just hope you dont get a fever again :).

Haley: yep, Also, how's your day?.

You: Dinner with Malcom, Morgan asks me to be his girlfriend and... of course I said yes.

Haley: No dcking... way!!!!.

You: IK IKR!!

________________________________

"Who you texting?" Malcom says, you look up to Malcom "Oh, just haley, she was sick back days ago that's Why she haven't gone to work, but shes not sick anymore so I'll go to work more often" you replied, Malcom nodded understanding what's going on.

You both finish you food and went back home, Malcom recieved a call from his boss and he was ready to leave again "you haven't been had a day off?! Cant your boss give you a rest?" Malcom shakes his head "My boss fully trust me so... I have to go, but I have the best night with you Y/n, thank you" He kissed you cheek then leave you inside the apartment.

You got bored hours later and it was 9 pm. You texted Morgan to come over to stay for the night. When he arrives you open the door and hugged him, "Hey honey bee" you laugh "What's so funny?" He ask "Nothing nothing! Your just cute" you replied and kiss him "Hows dinner with Malcom?" He ask "Excelent!" You say still hugging him, he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you close to him tightly, You never felt close to him before.

You took his hand and place it on your left cheek, now both of his hand were cupping your cheeks you kiss him again, he kissed back, He pulled away, your forehead was pressed to his, both you your eyes were still closed "Ready to start the new chapter of you and I?" You nodded "Of course!"