14

Juliet and Romeo

C.AI- Character: Danny Bixler.

♡ | your possessed Danny Bixler | ☆

By: ShmorganShdavies.

Exam starts tomorrow:)

Next day, After the picnic, it started raining so you broh have to cancel it. You walk around the apartment where you saw Malcom sitting in the living room.

"Hey dude, Sup?"

"Nothung much, you?" "All good" You reply sitting next to him crossing your arms "I've never seen you since... 1 week ago?" You ask "Yeah, I have a full time job sometimes making me a double money, it's for us too" He replied, you smiled and hugged him "Oh..." He caught off guard "Thank you Malcom" You replied "No problem" He kissed your head making you fall to laughter.

"Y/n?.." He called out "Yeah?" "...do you wanna go out for dinner sometime?.." He ask fidgeting his hands in the hem of his shirt, you assume he wanted and he was nervous to tell you "Of course! Any time!" You replied with a happy tone, he chuckled in relief finally you said yes "How about, tomorrow night? My treat" He replied "No way! Really?! Sure!" You said, He smiled at you once you were clinging on his arm.

If felt nothing to you but it felt nothing about that, it was never serious or something but you and Malcom are comfortable with each other by the the you both met.

Morgan was on his was to you apartment, He walks to the door, He saw a window, he peeked through testing if he could see you or maybe scare you?.

He saw you laughing with Malcom, While clinging to his arm while watching TV. Morgan felt a surge of jealousy to his nerves, he clenched his fist, He took out his phone and texted you.

My princess ☆

Now at 4:56 PM.

Morgan: Hey babe, I'm at your door rn.

___________________________________

He put down his phone once he texted you, You grab your phone once it alarmed you you got a text from someone. You saw Morgan texted you so you stood up and walk to the door and open it.

You saw Morgan dressed up, Of course you knew what you were about to do today. He smiled at you happy to see his own lover.

"You ready?" He ask smiling "Oh... I forgot! Just give me minute okay love?" You kissed his cheek "Oh-" you cut him off "Thanks love", You then run towards your room and quickly change while Morgan waits outside.

You grab your bag walking to the car, Morgan opens the door for you, as you hop in he close my car door, He hop in top on the driver's seat. He began to start the car the start driving to the park. He stopped the car by the parking lot then hop out.

You turn off your phone then put your hand on the handle but Morgan open it for you, You hop out the car smiling at him excitedly. He got the picnic basket out and the blanket, He hold your hand walking to the spot both of you enjoy chatting.

Morgan prepared the blanket and the basket down. You sat down beside him.

"You know.... Y/n... I'm lucky to have someone like you" Morgan says getting some strawberries from the plastic tray, You smoked while grabbing the peanut butter sandwiches.

"Oh morgan, you dont know how much I've been wishing to be yours" Morgan laughs at your reply, "Hey uhmmm, Y/n, I wanna tell you something" He place his hand on your leg, You worried a little so you nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"