18

Sorry for not updating! I had a period overtime and i have bad cramps so i have to take a break :). Thank you for being patient:) love you all, you deserve so much love.

The next day came by and Morgan was on his way to the studio, He took his towel and clothes and place it on the bed and his towel was on his shoulder and he walks to the bathroom. You were making some coffee downstairs while waiting for Morgan, you have work too so you'll be having a quick breakfast before leaving.

You took a sip from your mug while scrolling down to your Instagram feed, Some notification from any other people following you and liking your post, when you posted just about 2 days ago where Morgan ask you out on a date to the beach, you took a photo with him facing away from the camera while holding his hand, watching the sunset, everyone in the comment section started to go crazy once you posted it, you never gave an answer.

You and Morgan talked about getting your relationship private to the internet and you agreed to him, although you were a bit getting a counter claim to this you thought why does he like your relationship private to anyone, doesn't he like flexing his own girlfriend but also you dont want fame wash over you and maybe bashers will get in your way, it was a tough decision.

After you have your coffee, you walk right up to your room and get your uniform, you heard the door from the bathroom opens, you turn around and saw Morgan with just a towel on his waist and a tooth brush on his mouth, His hair was soaking, all you did was stare right at him, Morgan saw you were staring at him, he turns around.

You look away once you saw him look up to the mirror where your reflection was seen that you've been staring at him "Somethung wrong,sugar?" Morgan ask "Nope! Not at all, babe" You walk out of the room still holding your uniform to your hand, your cheeks were flushed red and hot, You can't believe you saw that.

With morgan, he just laughs it out on how you're being cute, he walk right back to the bathroom and took his towel off his waist and went in the shower. With Y/n, He still cant get off Morgan on her head so she just scrolled down to her phone. "Sugar!" Morgan called, you walk right to your room and you saw Morgan peeking out the door.

He gesture you to come closer so you threw your phone to the bed and walk closer to the door, When you out your hand on the door, and you were about to speak, he took your arm and pulled you inside, You cover you eyes and you can hear Morgan laughing
"SHUT UP!! LET ME GO!!" You yelled and he kept his arms around you, his head nuzzle on your neck while he hugs you, You remove your hand and your cheeks were hot, you were flushed red when you mad eye contact with Morgan.

He smiled softly "Hey love..." You groan whole he tease you "I hate you so much..." he laughs "I love you too, sugar"