19

Funny moments.

After a long day of work, It was saturday and you decided to invite Morgan over. Morgan shows up at your house after for 10 minutes, he was holding something, you dont know what actually.

"So, mr davies what have you planned for today?" You ask in a very polite tone with your hand over your lips like handling a microphone "I have planned..." He took out a waxing machine and some cuetips.

"Whaaaat are you doing?..." you ask, he laughs "You'll see" he says and you go confused, he continue to work and you just stand there, he began to melt the wax beads while you eating doritos on the kitchen.

"Sugaaaar!" He called out, You walk towards his direction and stood beside him "Sup?" You ask and he got the cue tips "Are you seriously going to wax your nose hair...?" You say in a tone of annoyance, He nods his head playfully and he was excited "Oh love... it's going to hurt are you sure?" He nods again and you sigh and apply the wax, it wasnt too hot or cold it was just in a right temperature, You out it on his nose and wait about a minutes.

While doing so, you both sat down and watch a movie, You grab some snacks and est it watching Frozen II, it was your best childhood movie, you glance up at Morgan and laugh "Whaaaat?" You laugh again.

A little while later, the movie was dont and Morgan switch it to another movie, UP. You love kids movies and Morgan Is okay with it, you glance up to him again and out your hand on the end of the tip "Ow! Careful!"

You laugh at his reaction, "Whyyyy?" He shakes his head "It hurts!" "See! I warned you when it hurts!" You and Morgan struggled to take the wax off cause he cant handle the pain, he was literally in tears while you laugh "Just hold still!" You mean the tip and try to pull it, he was laying down the couch while you sit down his lap.

"HOLD STILL!" He was wiggling around, you pull lightly the tip and his back shoots up against you "Ow ow ow!!" He yells you rolled your eyes and you got annoyed and pulled it off fastly, He holds up his nose "OWWW! FCCCCK!" He got to the floor holding his nose in urge of crying "Sorry!"

After for 30 minutes of calming Mrogan down, he was laying on your chest while he play games on your phone, he switched up to candy crush and played it for a while.

You sigh, you were kinda bored "if you're bored... push me off the couch" you hear morgan says and you pushed him off the couch again and he hit his chest on the floor and your phone flew to the side gladly if hit the carpet.

"Ow! You didnt just done that!" He says and you laugh, He gets up and jump over you "Ow!" You say and hus arm hitting your tummy, you hugged him anyways and kiss his head, "Love youuuuu"